Serious Questions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Serious Questions

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:48 am

In your 3rd reason to be angry, you seem to be becoming a more sophisticated pony already, making exact dates which just happens to be part of Twilight's personality. Anyway, some of us have cyan manes.

The only thing I can recommend is talking with Foxxxy on IRC. And stop being so negative, the last time I found such a negative pony was when I had EKP. And only a few lucky Twilights ever get the experience of seeing their mane and that takes ages.

'Cause in my eyes you're the king of your world
Look down, there's your pants, your legs, your feet
You're the only single person in control
Of your life, of your reality
'Cause in my eyes we are the kings of our worlds
Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Bits : 1318
Location : In Cloudsdale somehow. Sometimes on a bench with Bon Bon

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Scootaloo] {Lyra} |Rarity|
Form: Pegasus and Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Knocks on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:02 am

I think you're a little too worried about this, don't feel like you have to be getting results in any amount of time. Some just take longer to get effects then others for who knows what reason. Also maybe you should stop posting here in the welcoming area and ask stuff in the general discussion section. Also check the resources section, something there might be able to help.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:54 am

Do what I've been doing! Take a real short break, a week maybe. Take your mind off it and come back new. :3 It can help wonders; it's like a full reset to my mentality. ;D

And stick at it! If you really want something, and you keep trying to get it, it WILL come eventually :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:32 am

Kemotx wrote:1. You say that I won't get effects after just a few listening of a files. Then why people in journals in this forum feel personality changes, body parts, and why people on youtube say that these files are amazing?
Stop comparing yourself to different people. You are not those people and like them will have a very different path. Take a different time to reach that point or have an different reaction to those files.

2. Why are some people on this forum acting like one of the mane 6? If they are not serious with this, then I'm just wasting my time. If they aren't, why don't I feel changes?

See point 1.

3. 6 MONTHS break? I need Twilight's personality on September 1 to help me learn better and with more passion. Besides, people on youtube don't need breaks to get effects.
And people on this forum did need breaks to achieve those effects. Nor is it smart to try set deadlines. Deadlines are poison to this process.

Have you considered looping the files while studying.

4. How can I convince myself that my body parts like horn or hooves are growing? It's impossible. I try to believe but that's not even ilussion, it doesn't work. People on youtube feel them, everyone feels at least tingling. Why not me?
Try wearing socks over your hand to emulate hooves. Or holding a towel in such manner it feels like a tail. Remember the feeling and focus on it during your sessions.

5. Why I must accept that I'm different? I was different every time in my life, why can't I be like everyone else at least once?
Because like everybody, you are unique.

6. Being Twilight is my biggest dream since I got into MLP:FIM and before I heard about hypnosis. I really want to be her. Shouldn't the files be easier then?
Not necessary. If you are already like Twilight to begin with, you will feel a lot less than someone trying to become a pony completely opposite to their personality.

7. WHY I MUST BE DIFFERENT! WHY! WHY! WHY!
Said the person that insist on becoming an smart little pony unlike everybody else.

You are different. Deal with it.

8. Why is it so easy for you people? I understand the need for training but I don't feel even tingling. No, I won't take a break because it must work at least a little before a break.
Who ever said it was easy. Lots of people are still struggling, even on this forum.

Sorry for another thread people, but I can't accept it that all those journals here speak of wonderful changes of personality and body. If I can't be Twilight, or at least have a renaissance in my life, I will not survive next 10 years. I need help from you and in return i will give you some nice journals.
Again, stop comparing yourself to other people. Nobody here is writing Journals repeating for a month or three that nothing happened for the simple fact that it is boring, not because it does not happen. Transformative hypnosis is a extremely personal journey and the results will differ for each person.

Please, I don't want to be different even here. Help me. 😢
Take a 2 week break. Practice on getting relaxed enough. You may want to consider reading Melvin Powers Practical Guide to self hypnosis if you like. (Which can be found for free on the Internet.) And start again with the Induction files and test the depth of your hypnosis using techniques used in that book.
Try out different positions, background music or not etcetera.

Once you are convinced you can reach any hypnotic state. (Does not have to be deep or anything).
Switch to the pony ear hypnosis or the simple Twilight sparkle versions.

Or/and visit a professional hypnotist and ask him or her to teach you self hypnosis.
Star Shard
True self
True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:29 pm

1. You say that I won't get effects after just a few listening of a files. Then why ponies in journals in this forum feel personality changes, body parts, and why ponies on youtube say that these files are amazing?
That's because we simply just believe in the file to work. Unlike others who just simply try it without intention. Also, everypony is different. We have ponies here who take extremely long to even get the first of effects so don't compare yourself to them. Also, I don't really trust the ponies in Youtube.

2. Why are some ponies on this forum acting like one of the mane 6? If they are not serious with this, then I'm just wasting my time. If they aren't, why don't I feel changes?
I'm not acting at all. It's the real effect of the files, one can assume RP but until you really talk to them, you'll get they are not. You don't feel changes since you are perhaps comparing yourself too much or your stressing your self to make it work. One important point is to clear your mind of any tension and relax before listening.

3. 6 MONTHS break? I need Twilight's personality on September 1 to help me learn better and with more passion. Besides, ponies on youtube don't need breaks to get effects.
I understand why 6 months, it's not really my suggestion in the first place. More importantly, do NOT rush yourself.

4. How can I convince myself that my body parts like horn or hooves are growing? It's impossible. I try to believe but that's not even ilussion, it doesn't work. Ponies on youtube feel them, everypony feels at least tingling. Why not me?
Try to imagine them transforming, that's the most important part to work on the file. Also, don't think it's just an illusion, think it will turn into reality. You may be surprised that it really works unless you are too skeptical, left minded or technical. It may fail one time or another but if you think you'll get it soon than worrying why it did not then it will work.

5. Why I must accept that I'm different? I was different every time in my life, why can't I be like everypony else at least once?
Nopony is the same. Not even me. That's a fact. Everypony has a different side even though they act the same or look the same. Yes, this even applies to hypnosis.

6. Being Twilight is my biggest dream since I got into MLP:FIM and before I heard about hypnosis. I really want to be her. Shouldn't the files be easier then?
It should. The problem is you worry to much. Actually, I noticed you are reacting to this like Twilight. You must've not noticed your persona changing. Some ponies have the persona changing first then the physical changes.

Breaking down like Twilight. Everypony is unique, you have to accept that. There may be similarites but I'm sure if you put your worries aside, it shall work. Just simply relax.

8. Why is it so easy for you ponies? I understand the need for training but I don't feel even tingling. No, I won't take a break because it must work at least a little before a break.
No pony said it was easy at all. It may seem easy but it is not. AT ALL. Yes, you may not need a break at all but you need to practice to relax.

Just relax. Focus. Clear your mind. Start imagining what is in the file. Perhaps do nothing at all.
It is as simple as that. Close your eyes and meditate a little. You'll find it much more easier to relax than to worry. Take all your worries into a bag and put them on the side a little, you'll find out your life will be so much easier. Easier for you to fall into trance and start to get it working.

Luna
Luna
Luna

Bits : 1171

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Kemotx wrote:3. 6 MONTHS break? I need Twilight's personality on September 1 to help me learn better and with more passion. Besides, people on youtube don't need breaks to get effects.

4. How can I convince myself that my body parts like horn or hooves are growing? It's impossible. I try to believe but that's not even illusion, it doesn't work. People on youtube feel them, everyone feels at least tingling. Why not me?

5. Why I must accept that I'm different? I was different every time in my life, why can't I be like everyone else at least once?

8. Why is it so easy for you people? I understand the need for training but I don't feel even tingling. No, I won't take a break because it must work at least a little before a break.

Sorry for another thread people, but I can't accept it that all those journals here speak of wonderful changes of personality and body. If I can't be Twilight, or at least have a renaissance in my life, I will not survive next 10 years. I need help from you and in return i will give you some nice journals.

Please, I don't want to be different even here. Help me. 😢

3.) Take a break. No matter how short. Just try and keep as calm as possible. You are desperate. This is the main problem. You are pushing yourself, increasing your mental tension and affecting your journey progress. You won't get anywhere by impatience and frustration.

4.) Not everyone else feels tingling. I have spent one and a half months on these files after the break, and only now am I getting prominent feelings. I didn't even get and tingling for the first few weeks. Again - patience is the most important.

5.) Because no-one is the same. Sorry, but being unique is part of how things work.

6.) Well, if you believe it like that, then maybe. But the problems you have yet to overcome hinder the benefit.

7.) Read #5

8.) It's not easy. It's difficult. But difficulty is part of everything in our lives. We just need to persevere. Something you don't seem to be able to do without shouting. It won't help.

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:48 pm

Kemotx wrote:Ok, thanks for your advices so far. I really like how some of you said that I'm becoming like Twilight, it made me so happy Smile

I will try hypnosis today, and then, a 1 day break. I still seek support from you and I thank you for the one you've already given to me.

I can't wait to become Twilight.

well, good luck. I hope everything works out Rainbow Dash Happy

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:05 am

Kemotx wrote:Right now I'm in my bed, ready for hypnosis. I will loop it until I fall asleep. Wish me luck!
Very well then, good luck and have nice rest.

Luna
Luna
Luna

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:38 am

Hope the loops goes well for you, Twilight!

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:54 am

This new positive attitude is great! :3 Keep it up; it'll all come with time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:54 am

I take it you're not experiencing effects yet. You may want to talk to Foxxxy and maybe she can give you a session to become Twilight. Surely it will work, my eyes were the same colour as Lyra's all weekend after my session with her

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Generic Lyra 008 wrote:I take it you're not experiencing effects yet. You may want to talk to Foxxxy and maybe she can give you a session to become Twilight. Surely it will work, my eyes were the same colour as Lyra's all weekend after my session with her

I want this ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:43 pm

Well, it's a hypnosis session and Foxxxy hypnotises you really well. She'd basically read the script to you Kemotx and you'd become Twilight Sparkle mentally and physically

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Then what exactly is the difference between the files and what Foxxxy does?

Last edited by Twilie on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Shard
True self
True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:55 pm

Foxxxy doesn't do readings. Just sessions and I guess she uses 3.0

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 pm

IRC, I'm not sure of her Skype name

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm very shy too, sometimes if I have an excuse to get out of a detention, I'm too shy to say it. Anyway, she's incredibly friendly and I'm sure she wouldn't mind meeting you. She lives in Canada though so you may need to arrange times before the session

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 pm

GOOD LUCK!

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 pm

You know, if you would like to start a journal, you could PM Twilight[Owly]{Spike}, Rarity, or Dashe and they can set one up for you. It keeps things a bit more organized Wink

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Generic Lyra 008 wrote:Foxxxy doesn't do readings. Just sessions and I guess she uses 3.0
She actually does but it is most certainly modified. 
On the other hoof,  for readings is what I do and most will end up as close to Foxxxy's but it really depends on the reading mode I use.

Luna
Luna
Luna

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CardSpin on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:13 pm

should not take long, especially when the person you messaged is online

CardSpin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 810

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Rayne
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Kemotx wrote:To people who already have Journals....How long it takes to get one, and will I get one even though I'm a beginner?

Could be up to a few days max.

Signature [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Just as a warnin' please post threads like these in the general / off-topic board next time?

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 796

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Periwinkle]{Mulligan}
Form: Unicorn, ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Kemotx wrote:YES! I just had a hypnosession, and I finally felt my horn growing! This is beyond wonderful. Though I didn't experiance hooflock yet, I'm more than happy..I'm Twilight Sparkle!

yayayayayay! Rainbow Dash Clap Rainbow Dash Clap Rainbow Dash Clap

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:08 am

Yay! We're all happy and stuff!

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 am

Ask Rarity instead, she's always online. I did ask her and she replied straight away (I got my journal the day after I asked for it)

Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 am

The only one here with Rarity as her name, iirc...

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 796

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Periwinkle]{Mulligan}
Form: Unicorn, ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:37 pm