09 Soft and puffy

Go down

09 Soft and puffy

Post by Hard Knocks on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:18 pm

A good bit has gone on today, such as using the perfectly suggestible file and the Fluttershy v3 together for the first time. At first I didn't really think much of the results, ears and muzzle getting a bit more solid feeling, wings are the same ghost feeling, hand got that same tingling/binding feeling, and felt weird when I stood up. So not much going on there, but a few miscellaneous things are starting to change.

My tastes were the first thing I noticed, I'm starting to not like the normal spicy things I eat all the time. Instead I've been leaning more towards some of the mixed berries and nuts I keep around for snacking and baking, especially black cherries and pecans. Pain seems to be hitting a little bit harder too, a nasty scratch my cat gave me stung alot more after I got out of the trance and it kind of shocked me since I'm so used to cat scratches.

And since a little part of me is saying I should say whats been going on with my emotions I'll say it. As you could tell from my last post I've gotten awfully receptive to other people's emotions and it puts some degree of an effect on me. In addition to that I am starting to feel alot more joy from walking outside (Well when I don't go near the polluted bits, get a weird feeling from there) and listening to the birds. Oh and animals aren't as afraid of me, we keep a few finches here in a shed sized cage that normally avoid me like the plague but today one landed on my shoulder when I went in to feed them! And rambling. Sorry. Back to the topic I am getting kind of hurt by the normal insults or bashes I get from my friends and family, like a few minutes ago my step dad started yelling at me for no reason (He is drunk, Saturday party) and I know he doesn't mean it but still I felt a little hurt from it. Didn't help when my mom started making fun of my hair (She does it lovingly) a bit more then normal. Not going to lie, when I got back to my room I was tearing up a little bit.

One last thing that is more funny then anything, I accidentally used the Flutter voice I've been getting when I went to the store. An old woman behind me said 'Aw'. Good thing I look and sound so gender neutral.

My tongue is burning,
   King Vi

P.S. Sorry if I write too much in these, but I like to write down things and I'm not holding back any little thought about what happens with this.

P.S.S. Yay for edits! I forgot to mention my hair, aside from my mom poking fun at it, it has been feeling alot lighter/puffier. I didn't change shampoo or anything but it feels different then normal thats for sure.

Last edited by King Vi on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 09 Soft and puffy

Post by Fleetfoot on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 pm

You shouldn't hold back. Also, the effects you're feeling are very similar to what I felt shortly after I began. Berries are amazing, aren't they? Carrots, too! Big Grin

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightSky on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:18 pm

First, ::hugs:: I'm sorry you're hurting a bit 

Second, you're experiencing something very common on FS file users. Your feelings and emtotions get brought up to the surface a bit more - and you take things a bit more softly. When you take on FS you're opening yourself up to some pretty scathing wounds that most people just shrug off.

Now the hair thing.... that might just be the weather. I don't think keratin responds to hypnosis. :-) 

Now you know that this can happen, you can plan a bit more effectively for it.

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Knocks on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:31 am

Oh, turns out my shampoo DID change. They changed what they used to make and decided on the smallest 'New formula!' notice ever.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content