Extra 05 Hounds

Go down

Extra 05 Hounds

Post by Hard Knocks on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 pm

So, I've spent the day with a small dog in my room without freaking out. I'd call that good progress considering I'm normally shaky when they are in the same room as me.

Only one real big incident with him, which was the first time I sat down on my bed with him. The second I laid back he jumped at my face, probably to lick me, and I promptly had a small panic attack thing and instinctively smacked him to the side off my bed and onto the pile of pillows I keep for my own safety so he wasn't too hurt. And after a few seconds to catch my breath and realize 'Oh god I just smacked a dog hard enough to send him three feet away and off a bed' I promptly bolted to him to make sure he wasn't hurt. He wasn't hurt, but he was a little shaken and I'm sure he had a sore side, so I did the only thing I could think of to apologize to the poor thing. I picked him up, sat him on my lap pet him a bit and gave him a treat. I still can't believe I hurt the little guy, he wasn't trying to hurt me and I just bashed the poor pooch, hell I started tearing up for a second when I realized I hit him.

And then a bit later he sat on the edge of my bed and watched me on the computer, and sat in a adorable way which made me really want to hug him. I'm still not really sure how I feel about him licking me and putting his face anywhere near mine, but I think I can stand holding him now. I just hope I don't let my fears get the better of me again, he already probably doesn't trust me and I really don't want to hurt him again.

Still a little stirred,
   Flutter Vi
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extra 05 Hounds

Post by Aurora Light on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:53 am

Animals are really good at picking up on emotion. If it was an accident, if you felt sorry and were trying to make things right, then I'm certain he picked up on your feelings.
Aurora Light
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 553

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fluttershy
Form: Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum