Vacation days 2+3

Go down

Vacation days 2+3

Post by Hard Knocks on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:34 pm

*Groans*

Ok got that out, anyways the last two days of my vacation weren't that good.

Day 2
Family killed the plans of going out for a bit and instead forced me into walking around the city. Can't say I enjoyed it, too many people, too loud, and alot of people who really wanted to talk. Well that last bit I don't mind but it is the fact that when I turned my back they asked my mom about me, which I suppose I can forgive them. They asked a lot of stuff about me being adopted because I don't look like the rest of my family, being pale as a ghost, dark brown hair, and round faced. I think in total the things people tried to pin me as was British, Norwegian, Swedish, Irish, a woman (Meh genderless I don't mind that), and some poor guy named Jacob who seems to be in trouble with how hard his girlfriend hit me. A couple people asked my mom why I didn't talk, why I stayed in the shade, why I was carrying a rooster, and what gender I was (She stills says I'm a guy, wish she would say genderless). I'm not really mad at any of them though, they didn't mean bad by it but still I didn't like everyone questioning me. The only good things were a laugh when my step dad got invited to a gay bar and when a rooster decided he liked me, which cause a few chicken followers every now and again. Also had to eat lunch with them, and they picked a BBQ place that had no veg or fruits so unless I wanted everyone staring at me I had to eat atleast some meat that got me sick (I was carrying around a chicken all day I felt bad!). By the time we got back to the room I was tired and had a nasty headache, but the IRC cheered me up and some nice quiet music helped with the headache.

Day 3
Morning was rushed, I couldn't get anything to eat and we didn't stop on the way home so I had to wait until about 7:30 to eat. First event was being rushed to pack up, being scared I forgot something, and searching for the room keys so we didn't have to pay extra. On the way out we went to some snorkeling thing that had us get on a boat with bad waves so I was sick and shaky the entire time, didn't get in the water because I'm not a good swimmer and the currents were strong. Got back, went a few miles up the road and stopped a turtle hospital. Yes I did try to stay back, I didn't want to see all the hurt turtles, no they wouldn't let me. All I can say is I'm glad I stayed away from hypno and that Posh was around to help me. I tried to stay back and not see any of the turtles, of course my mom forced me into seeing a few to get pictures and I almost started tearing up but thankfully Posh gave me some encouragement so I wouldn't make a fool of myself any more then normal. Had the thoughts of the poor things in my head all day. We left for good this time, and I was stuck in the car with the kids again so again three fighting kids for about 8 hours. Needless to say I wasn't very happy, step dad had me scared and when it started raining I nearly had a panic attack because I was scared he might lose control of the car. Just got home about a half hour ago, well now a full hour at this point in writing this. Cats were happy to see me, Lucy is on my lap clawing my legs like her normal greeting, Fern has take to sitting on the top of my chair and putting his front half on my head. The little dog who I'm starting to like also greeted me, and I'm proud to say I didn't even flinch when he charged me so yay I'm over my fear of him atleast.

Why do people run over turtles?
   Flutter Vi and Posh
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacation days 2+3

Post by Aurora Light on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:34 pm

...and then these days were not so good. Fs Huh That really stinks. Do your folks know you're going vegetarian? Might be able to avoid any other misunderstandings, with any luck.
Aurora Light
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 553

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fluttershy
Form: Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum