entry 6- focus = more success :P

Go down

entry 6- focus = more success :P

Post by KrazyDashie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:27 pm

heya everypony!

File: my usual 2.0 file

so tonight was well, weird. I got my earbuds on at 4:00 am and started. (maybe I was a little sleepy halped with it...) so, it was normal, not getting to trance well, but enough to get under. then I started to try something out. I started to focus on every part the file talked about, and believe it or not, it worked... maybe a little too well. I felt a ton of physical parts at the same time, I felt faint wings, my tail bone felt fuzzy, my arms and legs felt different, my face had a small muzzle, I felt my mane, my hooves were slowly coming and I could visualize my self as rainbow dash. there was so many effects coming in, that when my file was over, I had a bad headache for a few minutes XDDDDDDDDDD so, off topic (well, game releated) I vs. my brother and his friend on a 2 on 1 match on halo 4. (I was the lone wolf Toungue) and guess who won? they did Rainbow Dash Facehoo by ONE kill. i sat there blank minded thinking "i lost.... i LOST" i didn't really say anything to them except for me screaming "REMATCH! THAT WAS UNFAIR" then we did some infinity slayer. i would of won but my brother's friend ragequit. (and i was one kill behind his friend) so thank celestia that game didn't count. also, im gonna talk about my boredom again. im getting bored waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to easily now. before i only get bored if im off video games for about half an hour. but now i get bored PLAYING video games. (like the boring games i play, or if i surf the internet a lot) honestly, how do u get bored playing video games, or even go on the computer???? isn't that stuff made to make u un-bored or something? >.< annnyhoof, that's it for this long journal post Toungue 

up on her cloud,
-krazy dash

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: entry 6- focus = more success :P

Post by PokemonGod777 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Well done on getting your first near full hypnosis!
On your sixth entry no less! I'm still stuck at minimal, if any, effects
Well yeah, getting bored while gaming is kinda a thing, although, due to my Pinkie hypnosis, I think I might be having the reverse, getting more excitable during gaming, you should of seen my face when I took down a level 92 mewtwo with a level 72.

Class is in Session
Journalist
Pleasant Dreams
Week One, Nada
PokemonGod777
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Bits : 91

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:35 pm

*smiles* Regarding being bored playing video games...?

Maybe that's a part of yourself telling you that you'd rather be doing something else?

I dunno... maybe like playing soccer, basketball, running track, mountain biking... fencing? Toungue

(I could totally imagine if the Dashie I remember were to be playing a video game, after like five minutes she'd be like, "Okay, yeah, this is alright... but let's actually _do_ something!" Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Twilight Sparkle madrigal wrote:*smiles* Regarding being bored playing video games...?

Maybe that's a part of yourself telling you that you'd rather be doing something else?

*shrugs* maybe... the only thing i wanna do is get on a cloud and nap... (i hate napping on my bed for some reason...)

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"