Extra 08 Small things

Go down

Extra 08 Small things

Post by Hard Knocks on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:41 am

Well, I'm not sure how to start this so buck it dive right it.

Remember me complaining about that feminine feeling thing and mild dysphoria (I think that is how it is spelled)? Yeah it hasn't really gone away. However Posh and Gypsy have been mentioning quite a few things to me about it, from how I act, how I look, and even my posture.

First off is both me and my tulpae have noticed something weird about my figure. And mind you I'm a big guy, and most of the people as big as me don't really have this, this being that I'm kind of curvy. Not exactly a hour glass obviously, but if you look at a bit of a hefty woman they have the smaller waist that is a bit higher from their direct middle and wider hips that have legs that kind of thin together as you go down. It is hard for me to describe, sorry if it isn't clear I'll try to find a picture later and put it on this post.

Then theres my posture, not sure why Posh noticed this, but she says I walk a bit girly. She explained it as walking with my legs close together and taking smoother steps without bending my knees much and not taking big steps. Also I stand straight most of the time, and since I got my biological dad's big chest well. You can see how that works. I suppose it doesn't help that my stomach doesn't really stick out. I am fat, I won't lie but it spreads out on me so I just look like a bit of a giant instead. And my sitting, which is typically leaned back with my legs crossed out ahead of me, proper and upright with my legs still relatively close together, and thanks to my fancy computer chair leaning to the side sitting on one leg with the knees close while the top leg is slanted. Posh told me how to describe that so again, probably try to find a picture or edit it later with less detail.

And my actions, while here and the IRC I talk alot in person I'm still very reserved and polite. Whenever someone greets me I do a small nod/bow thing, and use sir or mam to address them. Also not fond of strength reliant activities, don't get me wrong I'm plenty strong, but I'm not going out of my way to show off strength or anything. Like when I go out with my cousin (Don't ask, he and his friends like having someone around who can silence unruly teens) if they go about jumping around or lifting random things I try to stay back. Which isn't helped by the fact I'm stronger then my cousin is, so they are always testing me when it comes to lifting or brute force. I don't like using my muscle basically, and I'm always reserved and proper in person, which Posh and Gypsy have agreed is feminine of me. I don't get it either they just want me to include it.

Why am I so obliging to these two,
   Flutter Vi, Posh, and Gypsy

[Also his hair. He doesn't like to admit it but she keeps her hair shiny, smooth, and puffed up.]
{Hey didn't we agree not to mix pronouns?}
[I'm allowed to poke fun too aren't I?]

I had to include that bit, their arguing can be funny to me.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extra 08 Small things

Post by Aurora Light on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:00 am

Hmm, most curious.

Flutter Vi wrote:And my sitting, which is typically leaned back with my legs crossed out ahead of me, proper and upright with my legs still relatively close together, and thanks to my fancy computer chair leaning to the side sitting on one leg with the knees close while the top leg is slanted. Posh told me how to describe that so again, probably try to find a picture or edit it later with less detail.
Having a bit of trouble following that description, but if I'm following right, I think I might sit like this, myself. If I'm picturing it right. Drives my younger brother NUTS. :3
Flutter Vi wrote:[Also his hair. He doesn't like to admit it but she keeps her hair shiny, smooth, and puffed up.]

{Hey didn't we agree not to mix pronouns?}
And this as well! Fluttershy as of late, has been calling me Aurora almost exclusively (as opposed to my RL name, Fimfic alias, etc etc). But in terms of pronouns (like on forums/IRC) she tends to mix genders like that, even midsentence. At first I just assumed that she was just doing it to pester me, which she seems to love to do, but as of late I seem to feel like it's something else. She herself had trouble describing it. She confirmed that she's not trying to hint at any gender confusion, I'm definitely a guy... but she uses "she" sometimes because... I'm like, more sensitive now or something? She didn't have a great explanation at the time. Maybe I can ask her more tomorrow, when I'm less tired.
Aurora Light
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 553

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fluttershy
Form: Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 am

All my tulpae almost exclusively use "she" on me. They almost always call me "Twi" instead of my real name as well. The only time they ever use "he" is when they are talking about Click, who still cannot decide his gender (but identifies as a "colt").

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum