Hypnoswitch Test Subjects Needed (Now the go-to thread for this experiment)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hypnoswitch Test Subjects Needed (Now the go-to thread for this experiment)

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:18 am

Hypnoswitch Test Subjects Needed

ALL SLOTS ARE FILLED!

Moi wrote:
Ok, I think a good time to set the date for this experiment can be the 29nth of December for this year.

If you are still willing to be involved in the experiment, please message me by PM so I know you're still in! If you don't message me, I'll assume you've left the experiment! If this happens, you will be replaced with someone else!

I'll be putting an X next to the name of each of the participants in the google spreadsheet for everyone who's confirmed that they're still in the experiment.

If you're in the experiment and you're reading this, please PM me as you're able!

If you've been in the skype group or the irc, you may already know what this is about. I have been working on a hypnosis script for the past couple of weeks which is meant to allow people to use multiple hypnosis files at a time, without experiencing EKP - and just recently, I gave it some final edits, showed it to Foxxxy, and she gave me the green light for testing the script to see if it works. For now, the script only allows two hypnosis files to be used safely at the same time.

There are already some people on the forums who have been able to have some success in resisting EKP without this script, which gives some evidence that this may actually be a thing. However, because we're not 100% sure if the file will work, we need to have people who are willing to be test subjects to see if this script actually works, and to see if this script can actually allow people here to use two different hypnosis files at a time, and be two different ponies at a time, without experiencing EKP.

Right now, there are three different test groups, and I am accepting a total of 5 people total per group.
You can see more information regarding the test's progress at the google spreadsheet * * * here. * * * Currently, only the W/Switch group and the W/oSwitch group have openings, so if you're interested in trying this out, here are some descriptions of the groups.

First of all, the test is divided into two weeks: the pre-test week, and the test week.

(NO OPENINGS LEFT - 5/5) W/Switch:
W/Switch group members will start off by using a recorded audio of the hypnoswitch script almost religiously in the pre-test week. In the pre-test week, the members will be allowed to try out the "switch" trigger, seeing how it effects their current hypnosis, and writing a short paragraph each day about it, but not using multiple hypnosis yet.
On the second week (the test week), W/Switch group members will be allowed to take up a second hypnosis file from the google doc while using it in tandem with the hypnoswitch file. Once again, W/Switch members will write a short paragraph each day about it, and anything which feels different or unusual.

(NO OPENINGS LEFT - 5/5) W/oSwitch:
W/oSwitch group members will go through the pre-test week without doing anything other than writing a short paragraph each day about how they feel.
On the test week, W/oSwitch members will be allowed to use a second hypnosis file without the hypnoswitch file. Each day of the week, W/oSwitch members will also write a short paragraph about how they feel, and anything which feels different or unusual.

Closed Groups:

(5/5) Control:
Control will be doing nothing different for both weeks other than writing a brief paragraph about how they feel each day.

(4/3) Test Overseers:
This is a brand new group which hasn't been given much mention.
Test Overseers do not write any brief paragraphs or use any different hypnosis whatsoever - instead, they gather the brief paragraphs from one of the three groups while reviewing/organizing them. Afterwards, they are able to make a sound conclusion concerning their group as a whole. Depending on whether or not ekp was experienced as a whole in the group, I'll edit the information in the success chart on the google spreadsheet to indicate whether or not that was the case.

(5/5) W/oSwitch:
(see description above)
(5/5) W/Switch:
(See description above)

If a member in either group experiences EKP at any time, they will be allowed to quit the experiment if they make it apparent that they
a) want to, or
b) are determined to by the testers.

Data for the test will be recorded on the google spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApeuxeKQBHq9dG1fQmQ0Q3p5eEhVNlBwak8zbzBqWHc#gid=0

The script has finally been edited and is undergoing the recording process! With a little scheduling, we should be able to get this experiment on the road as soon as possible. Yay  Thank you for your patience!

Last edited by TRIXIE on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 22 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating to test information regarding age participation)

"Everyone who tries the FUNOSIS, loves the FUNOSIS." -Moi
TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Bits : 230

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hypnoswitch Test Subjects Needed (Now the go-to thread for this experiment)

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Damn, now I wish I wasn't underage

'Cause in my eyes you're the king of your world
Look down, there's your pants, your legs, your feet
You're the only single person in control
Of your life, of your reality
'Cause in my eyes we are the kings of our worlds
Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Bits : 1318
Location : In Cloudsdale somehow. Sometimes on a bench with Bon Bon

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Scootaloo] {Lyra} |Rarity|
Form: Pegasus and Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Perhaps some practical information is handy. 

Such as the dates (I am not even going to concider this during exams).
And the minimum amount of times you have to listen to your file each day in the first week.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Twilie wrote:Perhaps some practical information is handy. 

Such as the dates (I am not even going to concider this during exams).
And the minimum amount of times you have to listen to your file each day in the first week.
 The dates I'm not sure about, because I figure I'll need to have 5/5 people for each group before I can schedule a time for the test. I don't want to schedule the test and find out I don't have any participants for testing to begin with!Applejack Awkward 

As for the minimum amount of times needed to listen to the file each day... I'm not really sure. From what I understand, different people vary in their levels of suggestibility. I would say, at least two times in a day, although one should be fine for some users.

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:18 pm

I'm willing and wanting to do this, but I'm underage. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:21 am

/me wishes she could be a tester, but unfortunately she knows that too much is probably at risk to try it during it's testing phases :<

True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:34 am

Twilight[Owly]{Spike} wrote:/me wishes she could be a tester, but unfortunately she knows that too much is probably at risk to try it during it's testing phases :<
 If you'd like, you could be one of the people reviewing/organizing the short paragraphs that the test subjects would be submitting regarding the progress they're having; we only have two people (including myself) being in charge of  reviewing the results of all three groups. (the spreadsheet calls them the "overseers")

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:05 am

RollercoasterRide wrote:
Twilight[Owly]{Spike} wrote:/me wishes she could be a tester, but unfortunately she knows that too much is probably at risk to try it during it's testing phases :<
 If you'd like, you could be one of the people reviewing/organizing the short paragraphs that the test subjects would be submitting regarding the progress they're having; we only have two people (including myself) being in charge of  reviewing the results of all three groups. (the spreadsheet calls them the "overseers")
Sounds good! I'd definitely go for that.

True self
True self

Tulpa Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:08 am

Great to have you aboard TwiMod.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 am

Not sure if ah should try or not, or if ah'm even applicable, seein' as ah was a twilight before switchin' to AJ, and didn't reset.

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 796

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Periwinkle]{Mulligan}
Form: Unicorn, ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:37 am

Applejack wrote:Not sure if ah should try or not, or if ah'm even applicable, seein' as ah was a twilight before switchin' to AJ, and didn't reset.
Same as AJ here but with Fluttershy and Twilight, but I was actually thinking of throwing a brand new pony in this mix....but give me a few days to think about it so I know for sure if I really want to go with it or not.

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 am

RollercoasterRide wrote:
Well then, I myself shall help in such testing. Seeing the information and comparing them. I want to see the results of this.

Luna
Luna
Luna

Bits : 1171

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:39 am

Just throwing it out there that I'll be voicing the file itself, so any complaints about the voice/quality of the file should be sent to me when it is released. I'm more than willing to record and re-record to ensure that the users of the file get the best results possible.

Spitfire
Admin
Admin

Bits : 424
Location : ...who wants 'ta know? Are you stalking me?! I NEED AN ADULT!!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fid
Form: whatever he feels like

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 am

Tw1light Sparkle wrote:
Applejack wrote:Not sure if ah should try or not, or if ah'm even applicable, seein' as ah was a twilight before switchin' to AJ, and didn't reset.
Same as AJ here but with Fluttershy and Twilight, but I was actually thinking of throwing a brand new pony in this mix....but give me a few days to think about it so I know for sure if I really want to go with it or not.
 You got a little time Tw1 we still have 2 positions to fill for the file testing group and getting the three we have for it now was like pulling teeth.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:10 am

I may be underage, but may I help? I understand all that's going on, and I'm willing to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:11 am

I feel anticipation for joining, but I shall hold back due to the untested effects of the file. It could cause some serious damage to my file progress, I'm not really keen on risking severe EKP, I'm underage (although I take myself into full responsibility for what I choose) and it could affect my tulpa. It's a slim chance of interfering with tulpae, but I shall hold back here. I'm not willing to take the risk.

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Rarity wrote:Well then, I myself shall help in such testing. Seeing the information and comparing them. I want to see the results of this.
Alrighty, both you and Twilight are now overseers Smile

ethan0369 wrote:
I may be underage, but may I help? I understand all that's going on, and I'm willing to do this.
I would recommend asking Foxxxy this question.

P.S.: Also updating information in original post for Test Overseers

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyra Heartstrings on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:37 am

If Ethan is allowed to test out that file, I'll do it too, I have a passion to become Fluttershy again but still stay as Lyra

'Cause in my eyes you're the king of your world
Look down, there's your pants, your legs, your feet
You're the only single person in control
Of your life, of your reality
'Cause in my eyes we are the kings of our worlds
Tristam- Kings
Lyra Heartstrings
Lyra
Lyra

Bits : 1318
Location : In Cloudsdale somehow. Sometimes on a bench with Bon Bon

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Scootaloo] {Lyra} |Rarity|
Form: Pegasus and Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:26 pm

I PMed Foxxxy before school. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Pandoric wrote:If Ethan is allowed to test out that file, I'll do it too, I have a passion to become Fluttershy again but still stay as Lyra
ethan0369 wrote:I PMed Foxxxy before school.
Ok, but if you both are given the green light to participate in the test, then you're going to want to find two more people who would like to join in the other two empty slots. Otherwise, in order to keep the amount of people odd in each group, the total amount of test subjects in each group will have to be cut to three total instead of five, and you might not get in then.

p.s.: I'm assuming you both want to be in the W/Switch group; if that is the case, then you'd both want to find two more people who are ready and willing to join the W/oSwitch group.

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:32 pm

I don't really mind which one I get. If I get in, I guess I'll go wherever I fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaosPony on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:46 pm

My heart thumps wildly at the thought of participating in a test such as this one. I don't care which control group I'm in, sign me up!
TheChaosPony
Luna
Luna

Bits : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiraesyr on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:21 pm

I would like to participate in this test.
Eiraesyr

Bits : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkalyn on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 am

Pinkalyn, reporting for W/Switch duty! Hopefully I don't ruin the results, considering I've not had any real success with hypnosis yet. At least this will give me another good reason to spend a lot of time listening to the files.
Pinkalyn
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Bits : 135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 am

FINAL CALL!?! OH NO!

I don't know if I made it in, because Foxxxy only replied with a hmmm after I showed him the signed papers that say that my mom agrees with letting me go into the test. I haven't received anything back. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:56 pm

...Is this still happening? Because I'm getting more and more anxious to figure out if this will work as time goes on Toungue

True self
True self

Tulpa Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:18 pm

It is still going on. Last I checked Trixie had to edit it slightly and then was sending it to Dashe for recording. (This was last week.)
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Melody on Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:54 pm

platinum wrote:It is still going on. Last I checked Trixie had to edit it slightly and then was sending it to Dashe for recording. (This was last week.)
I was with Dashe in Mumble when he was recording the New Trixie file. That was on Thursday or Friday.. He got through the induction portion of the file before taking a break. Since I haven't read the file I don't know how far in he might be by this time. But, I could assume that' its probably 50% done by now. Assume he's done a bit each day.

Octavia
Octavia

Bits : 189

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: {----}
Form: N/A

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:33 pm

Revontulet wrote:
platinum wrote:It is still going on. Last I checked Trixie had to edit it slightly and then was sending it to Dashe for recording. (This was last week.)
I was with Dashe in Mumble when he was recording the New Trixie file. That was on Thursday or Friday.. He got through the induction portion of the file before taking a break. Since I haven't read the file I don't know how far in he might be by this time. But, I could assume that' its probably 50% done by now. Assume he's done a bit each day.
That was the Trixie file though, not the hypno switch test...I've had the original script recorded for quite some time now, I've just been waiting for Trixie to give me the updated script. I'll start recording as soon as I get it, of course.

Spitfire
Admin
Admin

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Now I feel bad for essentially giving her another distraction.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkalyn on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Just leaving a note to say I'm still in, even though I've not been on IRC in a bit.
Pinkalyn
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 pm

That's fine we are still a few weeks from starting anyway.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Just confirming that the test is going to be happening, yes Smile

It's just... I have to find someone knowledgeable of hypnosis who's willing to review the script first. Applejack Awkward

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkalyn on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm waiting for this SO FRIGGIN HARD.
It's like having candy dangled in front of you that you can't reach because it's not made yet.
Candy that's made of hypnosis and dreams.
*3* <-- sparkly eyes face
Pinkalyn
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Pinkalyn wrote:I'm waiting for this SO FRIGGIN HARD.
It's like having candy dangled in front of you that you can't reach because it's not made yet.
Candy that's made of hypnosis and dreams.
*3* <-- sparkly eyes face
Same here! It's so close, yet so far, and we don't know when it'll appear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm

At this point it's all waiting on somepony who knows enough about scripts to take a look at it and ok it for recording. After that, Trixie will hand the script off to me to record, and I'll hand the recording off to Audiobro to finish. Problem is, we don't know who else can look over the script besides Foxxxy, and she might be gone for a bit. I might try and see if Fillyosopher can look at it.

Spitfire
Admin
Admin

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:56 am

Still waiting very patiently for this script. :study:

True self
True self

Tulpa Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Twilight[Owly]{Spike} wrote:Still waiting very patiently for this script. :study:
According to Trixie, it is done and is pending review.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:17 pm

I say good luck to you all!!! I wont be participating in this :3 Id rather stay just pinkie!!!!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkalyn on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Well, I'm still waiting for this. It's put a pause to all my hypnosis, and waiting this long has been rather... annoying, but I still have faith in you all ^-^ So please don't drop this project unless you have to.
Pinkalyn
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:33 am

Just saying for the record, this test is still on the radar. As a progress report, I'd like to mention that the script will hopefully be given some final confirmation very soon, and this hypnoswitch thing will finally get going ^^
(I am personally looking forward to how successful it might be, after all)

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkalyn on Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:16 pm

That's wonderful news, I'm very glad to hear it. Hopefully we still have as many interested test subjects as we did, else there still won't be much of an experiment. I'm still on board, so that's one reporting in.
Pinkalyn
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Alright...

It's taken a while, but we're finally here...

The script is open for recordings! This means that after it is recorded by Spitfire, we'll be able to finally begin setting up a time for the experiment finally. Finally.

If everyone has a skype, then we can communicate in a group via skype concerning the experiment; otherwise, we can just use an IRC group. If you don't have IRC, then I would suggest using Mibbit to connect if that works - it's a free internet IRC thingy you can use. Otherwise, if that doesn't work, you can... uh... you can PM me I guess? It would take a little longer, but I could relay information back and forth from PM to the chat group in the event that accessing IRC or Skype is impossible.

If you're in any of the groups, you might want to review the group description again - it's been awhile, after all. (this is partially my bad ^^; )

The biggest challenge right now, I believe, will be contacting everyone who volunteered to let them know we'll be ready to get this show on the road soon...

Anyway... yeah, that's the news! Yay

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkalyn on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Alright, the first thing we need is a roll call! Let's see how many ponies still on the forums report in. If they're watching the topic they should be getting tons of emails for the topic being active again. Come on ponies, post if you're still in!

I am, obviously.
Pinkalyn
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm

My good laptop is back at home now, and I'll begin recording the script tonight. I'll post here again when I've finished recording it and have handed it off for processing.

Last edited by Spitfire on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spitfire
Admin
Admin

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fillyosopher on Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm still here and still game.
Fillyosopher
Admin
Admin

Bits : 234

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Platinum reporting in. I'm ready when you are.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fillyosopher on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 pm

I found it funny that your avatar was saluting as I read that.  Perfect imagery xD
Fillyosopher
Admin
Admin

Bits : 234

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Alrighty, the audio is done for the script, which means that the switch file is no longer fantasy - it now a reality and it is ready to be tested.

I'll be honest, I want to listen to it very badly, but I can't, because it needs to be tested first >_<

Now, before we test it, we just need to figure out when to start the experiment, who is still on board, and how to contact everyone who showed interest those couple of months ago :/

TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 am

Octavia T.V. Polaris, Purplepet, Devonx25
Jembeep Wynters Kagenza Pinkalyn Ethan
Myself Fillysopher AmethystAir TheChaosPony Eiraesyr

I put a strike through the names i have not seen in a while. I do not know who T.V. is nor do I know which Octavia you mean.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum