Mission Statement

Go down

Mission Statement

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:29 pm

As per Foxxxy's intent for the tools developed for this community and the community itself; agreed-upon by the community's administration and moderation staff...

The purpose of these forums and her moderation and administration staff is as follows:

"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.”

Last edited by Twilight Sparkle madrigal on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission Statement

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Mission Statement: wrote:
"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.”

I, Twilight Sparkle (madrigal), promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:28 am

Mission Statement wrote:"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.”
I, Rarity, bearer of the Element of Generosity, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Luna
Luna
Luna

Bits : 1171

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CardSpin on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:50 am

undefined wrote:
Mission Statement wrote:"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.”
I, CardSpin, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

CardSpin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 810

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Rayne
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:24 am

I, Dashe, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Spitfire
Admin
Admin

Bits : 424
Location : ...who wants 'ta know? Are you stalking me?! I NEED AN ADULT!!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fid
Form: whatever he feels like

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 am

Twilight Sparkle madrigal wrote: 
I, Twilight[Owly]{Spike}, bearer of the Element of Magic, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Last edited by Twilight[Owly]{Spike} on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Aaaand I stopped being all emotional.)

True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 am

I, krazy, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 am

Twilight[Owly]{Spike} wrote:
I, Twilight[Owly]{Spike}, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.
 I, Applejack, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Note: Fedoras don't look that good on you, Twi. ;3

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 796

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Periwinkle]{Mulligan}
Form: Unicorn, ???

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightSky on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:36 pm

I, Midnight Sky, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:49 pm

I, Bright Star, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:46 pm

I, Soarin, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

"It's always darkest before the dawn."
Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Celestia wrote:"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.”

I, Twilight Sparkle, bearer of the element of magic, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content