39 Productive

Go down

39 Productive

Post by Hard Knocks on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Just noticed a couple things today in school and some tulpa stuff.

Hypno stuff

Did a early session today thanks to my art teacher letting me stay in her room for lunch, just her in there other then me so it was quiet. Not much from it, kind of weird being outside of my house or the forest I've taken a liking to. It was really calming while I was still on my relative own, kind of uncomfortable when I was walking to my next class, I left before the bell rang so it wasn't packed but there were a few people waiting inside aswell and as soon as I walked in they all started looking at me. That shy effect stuck around for a while actually, or I just never had the chance to see the normal effect, which kind of was bad when the entire class flooded in and three people sat at the little trapezoid table in the corner with me. I couldn't stay still, my hands were shaking, felt like they were judging me, and I swear I heard one talking about me as a freak later on in the day. So I think I'm going to be avoiding mid school sessions unless I suddenly have the urge to either have a panic attack or start crying in one form or another. But that is something good about this though, I don't think I can have a panic attack with lingering hypno effects, which is amazing considering if I start getting up early I don't have to take all day meds that make me drowsy. I wonder why that is though, you'd think I'd be more vulnerable to panic attacks but no. Thinking about it Posh's words were alot more comforting during that ordeal today, strange.

Tulpa stuff

Gypsy has been having fun now, with her little ghost image trick she is hopping on heads and flying in classrooms. Pretty helpful when I need to find a class too, and it cheers me up to see she isn't bored out of her mind anymore. Posh has been playing with her ghost image aswell, not sure if that is the right term, it wasn't as strong as last night though. She says it is because she gets alot stronger when I'm feeling a bit down and lonely though. Today she walked with me in the halls when they were less populated and sat at any desks I took aswell. She seems to like school, which puts me in a good mood that both my tulpae are atleast ok with being at school. Oh and they have both been helping me with art projects, for 3D art Gypsy thought up a flower made of 2-liter soda bottles, PVC pipes, and a bit of steel wool. For ceramics me and Posh have been brainstorming ideas, we need a Halloween themed thing that isn't very generic. So far we have a half grim reaper, only the top half with him supporting himself on the scythe and some leg bones in the other hand.

Misc stuff

Had to deal with culinary again today, but tomorrow I'm going into my extra art classes so yay! Oh and I tried to sense energy again today (This) and I finally got something, I felt the heat between my hands and a good bit of the magnetic push. You have no idea how much of a boost that was to my day, it kept my chef from keeping me down!

This day was much nicer,
   Flutter Vi, Posh, and Gypsy

Posh notice

[I don't mind the school so much, I like most of Vi's teachers and she doesn't have any really hard classes. My favorite is her ceramics and 3D art teacher, he is so polite. Her English teacher though... She almost makes a fully alert Gypsy seem like a sloth.]
Hey she isn't that bad, I'm sure she will mellow with time!

Gypsy board
{Yay! I also get a notice board!}
Don't ask, she wanted one
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 39 Productive

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:23 am

Well I think it was only fair to give her a notice board Toungue

And I'm glad that you have found a way to avoid panic attacks, but I have had the feeling before of being such an overcrowded place that you're nervous, although it wasn't as scary as it was for a Fluttershy. I hope you manage to feel better in crowds soon, but I know it takes z lot of getting used to, and each crowd is different. I'm glad that Posh and Gypsy are both partially imposed too Smile

-Lunaclipse

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:26 am

I'm curious as to how you can "see" them. Is it like a silhouette or you just can tell where your tulpae are located in the area (like how mine are). Imposition's the biggest thing right now that Click wants to work on (spoilers for tonight's journal!).

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Knocks on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Tw1light Sparkle wrote:I'm curious as to how you can "see" them. Is it like a silhouette or you just can tell where your tulpae are located in the area (like how mine are). Imposition's the biggest thing right now that Click wants to work on (spoilers for tonight's journal!).
It is kind of like a ghost image. Gypsy is a little more solid, but I can still see plainly through her and her colors are faded. While Posh has a weaker one normally, barely visible unless I focus on her, unless I'm distressed which somehow causes her to become alot more solid. And I have no idea how I can see them, as far as I know Gypsy used the power of her boredom to break into imposition and Posh is following her.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 pm

[now im a little jealous. still, good luck]

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum