44 Forceful side

Go down

44 Forceful side

Post by Hard Knocks on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:35 am

Ok, turning the mini post into a full one because I have time to explain more and I have a story from today mildly relating to hypno.

Hypno stuff

Did some hypno during lunch today, since I'm borderline afraid of the mass of people and what they serve, nothing terribly amazing but I'm starting to get better in the library. It is nice and quiet in there, only a couple people come in and the classes stay silent. And it turned out to have been useful, the class after some new fellow came in. A big hispanic guy with a bad attitude and a strong urge to pick a fight with the first person not to give him the 'proper respect' which happened to be me not giving up my little seat in the corner. I don't even think he wanted it, just wanted to try to fight the weakest looking person around... Anyway I managed to finally get people on my side in a situation like this, not entirely sure why the only thing I could say I did different was I didn't keep my normal tone, letting it get a bit higher pitch and a bit more submissive. The guy didn't really back down, but a few of the girls sitting around me I guess thought it was cute or something and stuck up for me and with them on my side he felt either scared or realized he was going a bit too far. So... Yay I guess?

Tulpa stuff

Already said this in the mini post, but I'm starting to feel like Posh is a version of Angel for me. By that I mean she is alot more forceful then I am, and tries to balance out my timidness when I'm out and about. Like a few days ago, my step dad was giving me some nonsense about breaking his fishing pole (I never go near it) and she egged me on to not just take it and stand up. Or just picking something to eat or draw, such as a snazzy little nordic design I made for line practice. I couldn't make myself take the chance for alot of the designs, I thought they would all turn out nasty or bad looking so I was scared to put any of them on the first project of the year.

I need to get better self confidence,
   Flutter Vi, Posh, and Gypsy
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 44 Forceful side

Post by Hard Knocks on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Not sure why I'm putting this on here other then it is mildly interesting, but I just had randomly imposed wings. No clue what caused it but right now I can feel them on my back, catching the AC's breeze and awkwardly pressed on my chair.

Tis weird.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 44 Forceful side

Post by Fleetfoot on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:52 pm