Introduction time!

Go down

Introduction time!

Post by MayzlDash on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello everypony!
I decided to start this journal to share my experiences. I am and will be using the Rainbow Dash hypnosis. I was considering using the Twilight Sparkle tracks, but my personality and behavior is simply too close to Twilight's to show any real changes or progress. So, Rainbow Dash, being my next best match, got chosen. Also, there are very few Rainbow journals, so I thought I would contribute.
I have already been doing the hypnosis for a few days, so my first entries may not sync up with the day it was posted. I have been recording my findings in an IRL journal, so even old posts should be accurate.
I wish I could show you my personality diagram but I took the quiz AFTER I started hypnosis (oops) so it would not be accurate. I believe, however, it would show me with mostly Twilight and Rainbow, with little to no Fluttershy or Rarity and maybe just a tad Applejack.
I have used hypnosis in the past, but only minor hypnosis for sleeping issues. I am excited to see what will happen with this process. Oh My
MayzlDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 299

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: In progress...
Form: To Be Determined

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction time!

Post by Discorded_Neko on Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Why is it that there is no RD journals anyway?

Rainbow Dash

Bits : 159

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayzlDash on Fri May 31, 2013 7:54 am

well, there are now (I like to believe I in some way cause the Rainbow-boom, no pun intended Toungue), but at the time I wrote this, I was the only RD with an active journal. This is probably because the more RD you are, the more you tend to procrastinate. It is an uphill battle to keep this journal active, and I guess many RDs just don't bother with journaling.

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 299

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: In progress...
Form: To Be Determined

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down