Trigger 01

Go down

Trigger 01

Post by Hard Knocks on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Yay finally tried to trigger again. And OCD demands it have it's own subsections -Insert insane Twilight giggle-

Anyways, IRC reminded me to finally try to trigger again since it has slipped my mind entirely.
It was interesting to be sure. I had a full pony head, lost my balance and fell out of my chair (Don't ask I sit weird), and surprisingly strong wings. It has only been a little while so I'm still a bit under the effects, which is making it hard to type with the awkward sitting position.
Mentally, not much sadly. Aside from being a bit shyer then normal in the IRC but that faded away fast. I'm still feeling a little more comfortable with my window open like it is, and with my cat (Regretting letting Fern stay with my mom now).
Emotionally I'm feeling well... Shy, the only reason I'm posting this is because Posh thinks I should while under the effects. And before I started typing this I was feeling very nice and calm just holding Lucy and looking out the window, having that soft cuddly feeling too. And just good in general, everything feels alot nicer, aside from the noise from neighbors which is scaring me a little. I hope they aren't fighting over there.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trigger 01

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:07 am

That sounds great!

I wish my mind would actually let me say the trigger phrase without freaking out over it or something. That's the main problem that I have with the trigger - whenever I get ready to say it, I just get a massive explosion of fear, doubt, and a ton of other emotions that I can't even identify. I've asked so many others for help with it, and they've all said that I shouldn't be afraid or doubtful of it - but it's just something I can't shake. Could you give me some advice with it please, Vi?

Thanks (sad that you miss your cat),
-Lunaclipse

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:11 am

Dear Lunaclipse, 

I will say this: you have been afraid to say the trigger to yourself for a very long time. I've said before that I, too, had the same fear of saying my trigger. I remember not being able to say the very first word of it because I was afraid of what could(not)/would(not) happen. When I finally did say my trigger, I felt a large surge of energy take place....but then nothing. You may feel the same thing. 

I think this might help you. Go on the IRC and to yourself or with the assistance of somepony else in PMs say and/or type out your trigger. You may not notice the effects yourself right away, but start chatting with the chat and see if they notice if you really are the purplesmart you wish to be. They will be able to tell you whether you are indeed Twilight Sparkle much better than you will be able to.

Don't let this fear hold you back, Twilight Sparkle. I believe you can do it!

Your longtime friend and companion,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum