Chapter 01 - August 29 - 30, 2013 - New pony, new things to report!

Go down

Chapter 01 - August 29 - 30, 2013 - New pony, new things to report!

Post by Bright Star on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 pm

August 29, 2013

Rarity! I still cannot thank you enough for this!

I was so excited when I found out you were working on this! I only wished that my modem would have been on my side that morning so I could watch it without having it lag every ten seconds :\ but regardless, it turned out beautifully! (And, of course, much better than my last minute PonyCreator I had made right before work). I'm surprised you managed to make it nearly look like how I pictured it that day!

August 30, 2013

Today, I found somepony who was having trouble saying her trigger. I invited her onto the IRC so we could chat in the PMs for a while. We talked for a while before I suddenly sent her a link with her trigger on it. It seemed to work as she was having a blast chatting with the IRC as the pony she always wanted to be. After a while she thanked me for the help and gave me an IRC hug. This hug too felt like the one Rarity gave me a few days prior, it just felt so....real.

Twilight Sparkle (Twiliclipse), you are very much welcome and I hope you have a great time being the Twilight that you always wanted to be, now much more confidently than before.

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 01 - August 29 - 30, 2013 - New pony, new things to report!

Post by Hard Knocks on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

Aww, that was so kind of you!
And now I'm tempted to try drawing again thanks to that picture. Thanks to you and Rarity for motivation.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum