Chapter 02 - August 31, 2013 - I mean, that is who you are, am I correct?

Go down

Chapter 02 - August 31, 2013 - I mean, that is who you are, am I correct?

Post by Bright Star on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:06 am

Ever since helping out Twilight Sparkle(Twiliclipse) yesterday, I've had this sort of realization. Before on the forums I rarely posted unless it was my journal or some game I was playing. Soon after becoming Bright Star I began to be more social with other ponies. I need to show that I am in fact reading these posts and journals and I have to show you my feelings for you in your current situation.

I also noticed that I must address everypony here or the IRC by their pony name or else it feels wrong to me. I mean that is who you are, am I correct? I'm not saying I cannot stand usernames, but if I know who you are, then I must feel obligated to call you who you are or want to be.

And in the IRC today, I received another hug, this time by MidnightSky, that felt real. Nothing special happened, really, she just logged in and gave me one after I said hello. Is there some sort of connection between us? Or maybe I'm attached to these ponies in a way that we are in a sort of connection?

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 02 - August 31, 2013 - I mean, that is who you are, am I correct?

Post by MidnightSky on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 pm

I think just by being more honest with yourself and finding your real pony identity you just are letting yourself be more open. Part of that is feeling more connected with your pony friends.

I felt the same way when I went from saintshy to Midnight Sky.

Oh and ::Hugs:: again for being a wonderful friend. :-)

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightSky on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Oh, and your title made me think of this song:

An old Beethoven, on his deathbed having just finished his masterpiece, is tempted by Mephentophelis to remove the work from existence in order to insure his salvation. But through exploration and contemplation, and the help of the beautiful goddess of Fate, he realizes his life had incredible value, and will reverberate through time...

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum