Dream journal 03

Go down

Dream journal 03

Post by Hard Knocks on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 am

This one is just me sharing my dream, aka it was cute to me and has me in a good mood.

Dream started out with me in flutter mode, in my cottage enjoying a cool cup of apple juice while Angel was sleeping. Everything stayed nice and calm until I started to doze off (Yes dozing in a dream is somehow a thing with me) which is when a certain bouncy pink pony decided to visit. Pinkie surprised me with a sudden hello and looming over me, after the small shock passed I greeted her and she calmed down to a friendly level for me. We spent a good while talking, tending to my garden, and had a small picnic out in the forest, she was surprisingly calm during her visit but was always smiling so warmly that I couldn't help but be happy while she was around. Then the dream cut into a different segment, this time poor Pinkie wasn't feeling too well. And for one reason or another no pony was willing to keep her company or giver he a little TLC so I spent what felt like a full day with her. I tried my best to keep her upbeat, which involved dressing like a clown and trying to make a few bad joke, it wasn't much but she laughed so I guess it was good enough, also I made her some  warm soups and gave her a nice puffy quilt to make sure she was cozy. Alot of other smaller stuff happened, small talk and the like, and then I was woken up by my mom for school. Oddly an hour before we had to go so I had time to type this up.

I really can't describe it right,
   Flutter Vi, Posh, and Gypsy
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream journal 03

Post by Capt on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 pm

I wish I had dreams like that more often. It sounds like it was a good dream to me. =3
Capt
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum