entry 20- first full day of school...

Go down

entry 20- first full day of school...

Post by KrazyDashie on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:50 pm

heya everypony!

so... today was the first day of school... it went ok. the bulllys, welp, they were just looking at me with some look, and turns out one of em has his locker close by me. and at least I have one friend... left Rainbow Dash Clap  and appearently, it turns out the bullys hate me more than I thought they did. cuz, I was walking, and I seen both of em talking, and when they seen me, they stopped talking, and looked at me with this stare... I cant explain it, but its like a stare saying, "get out of here" or something. and when I was walking home, I passed the bullys. (they live close by me... so we walk the same route Rainbow Dash Facehoo ) and, one of em started to talk to me. about, not talking to them, or anything, I started to walk faster, when I did, they started to chase me. I started to run, when they grabbed my bag, and stopped me. and started say "where are you going? u haven't answered to me" I finally broke thro and walked away, saying nothing to them. well.... now I know to take another route home.

and, if anypony was wondering.... im gonna tell about how I found MLP, and hypnoponies | enjoy :3
                                                                                                                                  V

Spoiler:
well, from the first time I heard about MLP, I thought It was way to girly, and I hated it... a lot of my friends hated it to, and started to make these mean songs about it. (I didn't make any of them or sung them tho...)  and, when I get a chance to watch MLP or something, I back out. 

then it was a few years later, I started to see profiles on different websites have MLP pictures on them. honestly I never seen pictures of MLP, and I thought they looked cool. but, still didn't like it cuz it was girly. then I started seeing more and more profiles with pictures, and found out they were stallions, which got me interested. the only thing that I searched up were pictures, and I looked at my screen amazed, and saying to myself (I love these pictures!) I didn't do anything else, cuz ponies would hate me for liking something they know I don't like.

accually it was just last year when I got into the fandom. and became a brony. well, its a long story, but, its grade 8. and im accually starting to consider looking at MLP, some more. but then my friends brought up the topic in the middle of class. and starting talking about the show. they told me about it, and as usual I backed out, but, I got home and went on youtube. searching up my little pony. luckily I came across "putting your hoof down" cuz after I seen THAT I was hooked. I searched up some more episodes, like "lesson zero" and the first episode.. both parts. and when I was watching them I was just like Rainbow Dash Jawdrop  speechless. I kept saying, "this is a girl show? well, who cares wat other guys think! MLP is AWESOME!" I watched maybe 10 episodes that day. and I became a brony. I went to school, and I bombarded my friends with the same saying "I.... just.... LOVE...MLP!!! its FREAKIN' AWESOME"

then I was just being a bored pony, and I went to youtube... I was just thinking about hypnosis for some reason, and I searched up "pony hypnosis" just for fun. just to see if anypony made videos on that. then I found one video, and I seen a link. which sent me to the gdoc. I started to look around the gdoc, and seen files for the mane 6. I looked around some more, and hit a link, sending me to hypnoponies. I instantly hit "register" and typed everything in. and done. a week later, I got in, and started to post, which, after, I got into pinkie hypno.

and welp, here we are, me having my derpy socks, and wearing them at school, watching MLP and doing hypno. and, well. that's it! ...srry for the long post tho XD  

up on her cloud,
-krazy dash (and tulpas!)

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: entry 20- first full day of school...

Post by Star Shard on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Sucks to hear that.

I had some people out to get me at school too. Luckily they kept it to only twice a year or so.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Wow, its even better if they bully you outside of school, you can just go to the police.

I love cute things, and my friend was like "You have got to watch this." and I'm like "Really? Even I have standards." And she goes "I know, I know, I thought the same thing, you need to check it out with me."
Capt
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Knocks on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Awww *Hugs*
Sorry about the bullies, I hope you can find a way to make them leave you alone.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 pm

*hugz :3*

-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"elements of harmony"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"

KrazyDashie

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Rainbow Dash, those bullies shouldn't be treating you like this. It's really just plain rude and unfair. I hope you find a /safe/ way to deal with those bullies soon. (Try not to let your inner Rainbow Dash take over when the time isn't right.)

Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:44 pm

It's awful to hear about the bullies. I'm sorry that you have to deal with jerks like that. Hopefully you can find a way to get them to leave you alone. *Hugs!*

Also, I have those same socks. If you're talking about the ones from Hot Topic that is. They're very comfy!

"It's always darkest before the dawn."
Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleetfoot on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm

Make sure you stick to the major roads. Don't take any blind allies. Might be a good idea to leave anything valuable at home for a while (iPods, etc.)

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightSky on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:26 am

TrickShy wrote:Make sure you stick to the major roads. Don't take any blind allies.
I'm going to put a big red flag and bold that one... 

then I'm going to go sit in the corner and shiver for a few hours.

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleetfoot on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:42 am

Sorry MidnightSky. Wasn't trying to dig up old stuff.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:56 am

*Bear Snuggles MidnightSky!*
Capt
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:43 am

Hugs Midnightsky

At this stage its probably best to ignore and avoid. 

As it is the first day, they may just be trying to see who they can get the best reaction from. If you react they found their target for the year. So dont give them their fun.
Star Shard
True self
True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 am

First - Tell someone your parents, and tell  the school about what's happening. This is always the number one thing to do if you are getting bullied. If, as they proceeded to do wit me when I reported immense amounts of bullying, they do nothing about it, go to them again and politely request that they deal with it. It is almost against human rights to allow it to happen. Tell your school and parents that they have bullied you both verbally and physically (physical bullying can actually be files as assault), and give examples.

Second - Something that I found out is that ignorance is bliss. Ignore them as much as possible. If something happens that is verbal, don't react. If something happens that is physical, go to the nearest place of help (friend's home, your home, back to school if necessary, maybe even a police station) and tell them what has just happened. This may seem scary, but it is the most effective way to deal with it.

Third - Make a note of every incident.

I hope this help, and I hope you get the bullies off your tail soon Smile

*Hugz*

Hoping the situation improves soon,
- Twiliclipse

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 am

Lightning Runner wrote:It's awful to hear about the bullies. I'm sorry that you have to deal with jerks like that. Hopefully you can find a way to get them to leave you alone. *Hugs!*

Also, I have those same socks. If you're talking about the ones from Hot Topic that is. They're very comfy!
they are from hot topic ;DD *hugz*

-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"elements of harmony"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"

KrazyDashie

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum