Chapter 12 - September 12 and 13, 2013 - From bad to I'm just hyper!

Go down

Chapter 12 - September 12 and 13, 2013 - From bad to I'm just hyper!

Post by Bright Star on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:51 pm

September 12

Work. Sucked!
First, I was asked to work over lunch shift due to lack of available workers during the school day (methinks this may be a reoccurring theme). Then I had to go work a closing shift again tonight! Before my shift started I decided to attempt to go back into my wonderland with less than stellar results (due likely to the kids being home and making noise downstairs and me not being in a very good mood in the first place). Afterwards, the moment I started work. The. Customers. NEVER. Stopped. Ordering! There was almost no break in between each rush and there was almost no time to clean or restock before the next wave came in. Combined with my allergies and me trying my best not to sneeze into customer's food, I was pretty much frustrated the whole shift. When the restaurant finally closed, we were falling way behind in order to leave at a decent time while still getting everything cleaned. At sometime during this, I started having doubts whether I should bear the name "Bright Star" and whether my tulpae existed or not. Combined with some of my managers getting after me for being slow or not doing things properly, I only thought one negative thought after another after another. I tried to think positive thoughts, but that only encouraged more negative thoughts to start up again. Finally, I heard a soft [i believe in you, bright star] in my head. I tell Click I was sorry for ignoring him and being frustrated. For the rest of the night, I started talking with him more and most of the negative thoughts went away.

September 13

Work still was still stressful, but I was in a much better mood despite the fact that I realized that I was supposed to show up for work a half hour earlier. We introduced a new item, Wings. On top of that it's (american) football night at the High School, so that meant halftime and after the game there's gonna be lots and LOTS of wings to be sold! (Which I'm so lucky that I'm not closing tonight for once!) So, despite certain workmates pretending they know everything and not listening to anything I'm saying, I was in a good mood, mostly hyped up on caffeine, but still a good mood. (I'm starting to think that when I have caffeine and am stressed out about something, that's when my talking at 600 words per hour and very sarcastic mood comes in).

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 12 - September 12 and 13, 2013 - From bad to I'm just hyper!

Post by platinum on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 pm

I'm so sorry about how your week has went. *Hugs*
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: