Post #26 9/19/13

Go down

Post #26 9/19/13

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:20 pm

I woke up confused today, I live on the second floor of my house, and... well, I woke up and I didn't smell sweets... which startled me a little! so I got up and went downstairs expecting to see the bakery... but I found myself in the living room of my house Pinkie Pie Concern 

Also at school I got an F on a test Pinkie Pie Stare  I started to get teary eyed (Which has never happened to me before) but I got myself happy again! so I'm good!

I've been noticing since one of someponies post (forgot who) but when I go "Pinkie" I somethimes forget some of my pony features such as my tail, ears, and muzzle. But, whenever I remember these features they come to me! weird huh? Pinkie Pie Joy 

Anyhoof, I've noticed that I have been making my teachers REALLY happy! When I come around them and talk to them they seem to laugh and smile alot. Pinkie Pie Awesome 

ALSO!!! Bad Pun Day went REALLY well, what i didn't know when i started it was how many people would actually WANT to join! I started off the war by opening a door for one of my friends and saying "HERE! let me o-pun that for you!"

I keep forgetting stuff! But it's okay! I remember now! I found out today that people really like me! which is always good to know! It seems that I have 0 enemies! I've been told by many people that I'm the best friend they have ever had! Pinkie Pie Partytime 

OKAY!!! I think thats all for now! I may make another post tonight!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Re: Post #26 9/19/13

Post by Soarin on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:29 pm

I had an incident kinda like yours yesterday. After I was triggered I went outside and got confused at where I was.

It's awesome to see that you're making people smile and being everyone's friend. Sounds like the Pinkie I know. It always brings a smile to my face whenever I read a post by you Pinkie Pies. They're always so random and fun! Keep it up!

"It's always darkest before the dawn."
Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:31 pm

THANK YOU!!!! *Hugglez* that means SOOOOOOOO much to me!!!! I'm glad I can make you happy and smile! AND FOR YOU! Keep up your superdooperawesomeamazingness!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum