Day Unknown - Post 19

Go down

Day Unknown - Post 19

Post by GamingTwi on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:10 am

It's been a while since I posted last. Summer is over, school is back. I have gotten a decent amount of headway in hypnosis (Thus the nickname change, which if you've seen me on the IRC you would have most likely noticed it already.). I'm typing this post on a laptop, because my desktop was banned from use by my parents (Apparently spending a large amount of my time talking to you guys on the IRC and talking to my other friends on Skype is anti-social behavior...). Anyways! Onto the hypnosis related things I wanted to talk about. 

First, I'm vegetarian (I still drink milk and other stuff such as that. I don't see a problem with that. It's just the meat itself.) now, the meat losing it's appeal and me thinking about the animal being hurt (I'm using Fluttershy files for wings, which probably contributed to that fact.). Second, the sessions are getting more... I'm not sure how to explain it, but they seem more immersive? Or rather that they seem to be talking more about me, then somepony else. Third, I'm considering making a tulpa (Chrome don't tell me that tulpa isn't a word but culpa is...). Fourth, my grades seem to impact me more. As an example, if I get an A I'm instantly a much happier pony. A B... I could do better. C and D I'm disappointed in myself. F = I did terrible! What went wrong?! You get the point, high grades = happy, low grades = ;-;. Fifth, I'm remembering to do my sessions more often (Even though I can't be bothered to try and remember how many I've done by now.). Sixth, and most likely final thing, I can feel what I guess would be the bangs of Twilight's mane and I can feel where my pony ears should be.

That's about it. If I remember anything else I will try my best to make a new post, and try my best to keep these posts more frequent than the 10 - 25 day breaks.

Reading a book or playing a video game,

-GamingTwi

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 142

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Day Unknown - Post 19

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Hello Gaming Twi!

It's wonderful to hear that you are getting so much more from your work with the files! Big Grin

And you've become a vegetarian too!  That's neat!  (Seems like a lot of us have... and for a lot of the same reasons!)

It's good to see you back here!

Keep up the good work, and keep those grades high! Big Grin

-Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightSky on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 pm

culpa - fault or negligence, as opposed to dolus, which is planned, in legal terminology. Also part of the latinate phrase "mea culpa" (from Italian), meaning an admission of a personal flaw.

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GamingTwi on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Oooooh... so that's what it means... (I probably should have tried looking it up in something other than my built-in dictionary...) Thanks!

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 142

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum