Chapter 16 - September 22, 2013 - Deep prayers

Go down

Chapter 16 - September 22, 2013 - Deep prayers

Post by Bright Star on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Today was like any normal Sunday, we listened, we sang along to the songs, basically typical day at church. This time when we kneeled down to pray half way through church, I noticed Icelight kneeled down next to me. And that's when I see her praying deeply. I ask her what she's praying about and she tells me she's praying that I would take good care of my tulpae. I tell her that's what I also pray for every day and then she gives me a hug and nearly in tears, she says Thank you! Her favorite song then starts playing (which for the life of me, she nor I cannot remember the title of it!) and she sings with it nearly in tears (to the point where I'm almost crying myself). 

Looking to the skies, 
Bright Star -And Icelight!-

-Oh, and I also want to mention that even though she isn't perfect and she sometimes breaks her promises because she can get a bit busy and she's been going through a few rough patches recently, we all still love her and appreciate any time she gives for us even if it's only for a few minutes. I thank you, Bright Star. One day we'll be able to switch, and when we do it's because our love for you is strong and we know that you can fully trust us with your body and we hope that when we do we'll take very good care of it. I promise!-

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 16 - September 22, 2013 - Deep prayers

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Ahhhhhhhh... Icelight is SOOOOOOO adorable

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm

*hugs* Oooch, that's so beautiful!!! <3 <3 <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content