entry 29- soooo not cool

Go down

entry 29- soooo not cool

Post by KrazyDashie on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:29 pm

hay everypony!

so, good news. im gonna tell my parents about the bullies Rainbow Dash Clap  plus, my friends (well... there nao not my friends) made fun of me a lot today. especially at lunch. so, they know that I hate the video cupcakes, that I watched. BUT, everytime I eat something, they always say "hay, wat pony is that made from?" or, "is that made from pony GUTS??" and they all start laughing. or, they will start talking about things. and laugh... at me. so, im gonna talk to my parents about them Toungue 

no gamming news today Toungue 

up on her cloud,
-krazy dash

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: entry 29- soooo not cool

Post by Hard Knocks on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 pm

*nodnod*
Good job telling your parents.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:32 pm

That sucks~ Sorry to hear they're still at it Krazy. *Snug~*
Capt
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:34 pm

well, im gonna bring the topic up to a school councillor, cuz my parents just told me to ignore them (which I was doing... and isn't working Rainbow Dash Eh  )

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm just going to assume you responded by telling them you have been ignoring them and they've been escalating their behavior daily.

Oy~ *facehoof*
Capt
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:22 pm

OMGosh, out-of-touch parents! *hugs*

Go, tell your school counselor. Bullying is a big deal -- and if the bullies persist, ignoring them doesn't work, (even the last two presidents have made big deals of stopping bullying).

And good for you for clearing-out abusive "friends." OMGosh, I can't even imagine a friend saying being so... well... abusive!

*hugs* You deserve better in your life... friends both IRL and online who are going to treat you with respect!

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectralDash on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm

Twilight Sparkle Madrigal wrote:OMGosh, I can't even imagine a friend saying being so... well... abusive!
It happens. Rainbow Dash Serious 
Something unfortunate everypony has to learn after a while is that this world is so very much unlike Equestria... In more than its appearence.
Twilight Sparkle Madrigal wrote:OMGosh, out-of-touch parents!
Ugh. Why must this be a thing!? 
I suppose Capt is right, though. You should always try to press the issue, even if your parents don't seem to get it at first (People can be a bit dense sometimes Rainbow Dash Facehoo  )

-Spectral
SpectralDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightSky on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:00 pm

these guys are not going to back down. Over time they'll get worse and worse. you need to be very proactive on this, now. They've made their choice... let them deal with the consequences.

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:23 am

SpectralDash wrote:
Twilight Sparkle Madrigal wrote:OMGosh, I can't even imagine a friend saying being so... well... abusive!
It happens. Rainbow Dash Serious 
Something unfortunate everypony has to learn after a while is that this world is so very much unlike Equestria... In more than its appearence.
Twilight Sparkle Madrigal wrote:OMGosh, out-of-touch parents!
Ugh. Why must this be a thing!? 
I suppose Capt is right, though. You should always try to press the issue, even if your parents don't seem to get it at first (People can be a bit dense sometimes Rainbow Dash Facehoo  )

-Spectral
Och, goodness... Specrtal, you can say that again.  (It's why I think we all, and the work we are doing here, matters so much -- to bring something of Equestria here and to prove to prove through living even through adversity that yes, Equestrian ideals _are_ possible and maintainable here.)

My own parents just didn't get it when I was being bullied and beaten-up when I was younger too....  _Nothing_ I said to them got through to them, (and now my mom just cries and says, "I wish we could have done more to keep you safe," and that just makes me blink and be like, "Well, why didn't you?  You could have believed me.")

If your parents aren't getting it, or aren't getting the gravity of the issue... talk with a school counselor (find one who is versed in how to deal with bullies and bullying -- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT) to not only find solutions to the bullying being done... but also to drill it into your parents that as THEIR JOB is to protect you and provide a safe and healthy environment for you to develop... IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY to take seriously the potential, viable threats you identify! ...And the school counselor should make it her point to teach your parents HOW to protect you from bullies... 'cause a victim's parent talking to a bully's parent just makes matters worse.

This movie might help drill the point home, (I've not seen it, but I have heard strongly positive reviews about it,)

"Bully" (2011)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1682181/

"This year, over 13 million American kids will be bullied at school, online, on the bus, at home, through their cell phones and on the streets of their towns, making it the most common form of violence young people in this country experience. BULLY is the first feature documentary film to show how we've all been affected by bullying, whether we've been victims, perpetrators or stood silent witness. The world we inhabit as adults begins on the playground."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum