Chapter 17-ish - September 23 - 26, 2013 - Procrastination

Go down

Chapter 17-ish - September 23 - 26, 2013 - Procrastination

Post by Bright Star on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:29 pm

I really need to get back to writing these.

Not sure what's stopping me at the moment from writing my journals, but I'm gonna pinpoint some of that blame to myself for distracting myself with other tasks. I tell myself "I'm gonna get home from work, and I'm gonna write that journal." But then the second I get home, I start up IRC and stay up all night until I go to sleep.

That being said. I'm here now, and I'm writing journals again! I promise to keep up with my journals much better.

So, Sunday was my birthday and my dad decided to buy me a yellow cake because it was my golden birthday.....which was last year. :\

Throughout this week, I've been promising myself that I would spend more time forcing with my tulpae. However, something usually comes up that prevents me from doing so. This has ranged from me over sleeping when I want to do a early morning session to falling asleep when I want to do a late night session.

Recently, my dad has been bugging me a bit about the fact that I spend all day in my "apartment" and I never go outside anymore. I tell him that I do go out every day, although it's usually because I go out for work. Although I do go out some days on my own, usually to spend time with my tulpae, but I'm guessing that's not enough according to what my dad has to say. I'm guessing he wants me to spend more time with the family, /but/ whenever I do leave my room for anything other than eating, or work, they start to jokingly make fun of me for /leaving/ my room! :\ That's sadly a big pet peeve of mine when I try to do something seemingly "normal" only to be mocked about or given extra attention for doing "normal" thing (Which is why I almost never swear because the /one/ time that I did, I was bugged about it by my friends supposedly because I have AS and I couldn't swear. Sorry, went on a bit of a tangent there. I might save more of that when I tell my life story here...)

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 17-ish - September 23 - 26, 2013 - Procrastination

Post by Capt on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Awww~  =(

*Hug~*
Capt
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Ugh, the joking fun that I receive for leaving my room too... It's not nice, is it? If you don't like it, you should tell them. Tell them that it's not very nice to be made fun of in any way, whether it's joking or serious. Unfortunately, that's not something that works with my Mum.

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:21 pm

I am accused of always being in "apartment B" myself (even back when I was almost never home). It is not really about going outside, they just want you to spend time with them.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theleech1 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:39 pm

It's the same for me to but with going outside or doing chores instead of leaving my room and because of how little sunlight I get I'm sometimes known as the vampire of the house
theleech1
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 636

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: pinkiejack
Form: a mix of pinkie pie and applejack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectralDash on Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:53 pm

theleech1 wrote:I'm sometimes known as the vampire of the house
Ohohoho, boy is that relatable. Rainbow Dash Facehoo 
Twiliclipse wrote:Ugh, the joking fun that I receive for leaving my room too... It's not nice, is it? If you don't like it, you should tell them. Tell them that it's not very nice to be made fun of in any way, whether it's joking or serious. Unfortunately, that's not something that works with my Mum.
...So is that. Rainbow Dash Eh 

I'd recommend taking Twiliclipse's advice here; try telling them to back off a bit.
If that doesn't work, you could either ignore them or be passive-aggressive.
In general, just try to make sure that they know you don't like it.

-Spectral
SpectralDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:48 pm

That stinks to hear how your family is making you feel. *Hugs!* Twiliclipse is right. You should let them know how much it's bothering you. Their fun shouldn't come at your expense. I also know what if feels like to be messed with for not leaving my room. I still hear it from time to time even though I'm a lot more active than I use to be.

Don't worry so much about your journal. You shouldn't have to feel forced to do it. Your journal should be something you enjoy doing.

"It's always darkest before the dawn."
Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:37 pm

*hugs* Happy belated birthday, Bright Star!

Ya know..? Reading you journal about how you were teased when you tried to do what _others_ thought you _should_ do...

...I was reminded of the AEsop parable of the father, son, and the donkey... where the father and son try so hard to do what _others_ thought they _should_ do, that in the end, the donkey falls off a bridge into a river and they are left without him.

You must identify what _you_ feel in your heart is best for _you_... (taking into account that you are not just acting upon yourself in the present, but on Future Bright Star as well... you've got to make sure that Future Bright Star will like where your choices right now will put her....)

...And then you must take action based on what you know is best in your heart for you-in-the-now and for Future Bright Star.

For, (as one book I read that's title is escaping me at the moment,) for all the people in your life... _YOU_ are the one person/pony you will never loose. You must take care of yourself because you will be your companion your whole lifetime.

-Twilight

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 pm

Twilight Sparkle madrigal wrote:*hugs*  Happy belated birthday, Bright Star!

Ya know..?  Reading you journal about how you were teased when you tried to do what _others_ thought you _should_ do...

...I was reminded of the AEsop parable of the father, son, and the donkey... where the father and son try so hard to do what _others_ thought they _should_ do, that in the end, the donkey falls off a bridge into a river and they are left without him.

You must identify what _you_ feel in your heart is best for _you_... (taking into account that you are not just acting upon yourself in the present, but on Future Bright Star as well... you've got to make sure that Future Bright Star will like where your choices right now will put her....)

...And then you must take action based on what you know is best in your heart for you-in-the-now and for Future Bright Star.

For, (as one book I read that's title is escaping me at the moment,) for all the people in your life... _YOU_ are the one person/pony you will never loose.  You must take care of yourself because you will be your companion your whole lifetime.

-Twilight
She basically said what I thought I should say before I got on the computer and was checking on my tablet.
Just follow your heart and and do what you must do. Just as what you did to see yourself and discover yourself as Bright Star.

-Rarity

Luna
Luna
Luna

Bits : 1171

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content