3-28-13 entry

Go down

3-28-13 entry

Post by MayzlDash on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:46 pm

I have discovered a downside to the Rainbow Dash hypnosis.
I seem to have lost my physical journal. I try to keep it with me at all times. It has some personal stuff including my hypnosis records. I know it is in my house somewhere, I recorded results in it only an hour ago. Not a big deal right? Rainbow Dash doesn’t seem to think so.
When I could not find it anywhere in my room or in the area in the living room where I set up my laptop, I felt this rage, rage that didn't fit with the circumstances at ALL. I had the presence of mind to realize that this rage was unproductive, and managed to calm myself down enough to realize I was under the Rainbow Dash hypnosis trigger, and snap out of it.
With Rainbow now gone, I felt desperation. How hopeless I am, I cannot even keep track of a silly book!
I hope I find it soon… right now I am recording on not-private-at-all copy paper. I am exhausted. I am going to try to do a session before looping overnight, simply because I haven’t had any uninterrupted sessions today.

Session type: normal
Time: 3-27-13 11:50 pm
Tracks used: Rainbow Dash (femV) BGM+ind.
Feelings before: exhausted. Normally I would use the Blank Mind file in a similar situation, but I have doubts that I will be able to stay awake during a normal session, let alone the Blank Mind file. Also a bit disheartened, there has been a lot of stress flying around my house lately. Also, I am a little worried this session might not work because I have a few songs stuck in my head.
Feelings after: more exhausted than before (as if that is possible), but feeling better emotionally.
Effects: writing feels off.
Note: I was dosing off during this session.

~~~~~~

Session type: Overnight
Time: 3-27-13 12:15 pm- 7:45 am
Tracks used: Rainbow Dash (femV) BGM + loop
Feelings before: Tired.
Feelings after: Refreshed, awake.
Effects: Hands feel odd, but besides that, not much.

Note: I dreamt of ponies. I remember Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack, and I were in Twilight library, planning some kind of adventure. I cannot tell you if I was Rainbow Dash, I am not sure, but there were no blue pegasi in that room.

Alright guys, that was last night. I have since found my journal and taped the paper I wrote on last night into it. I am feeling much better after some much needed sleep.

I haven’t been able to squeeze many sessions in lately. I am on break, yet I have been busy with other stuff all week. My night sessions are going pretty well, but I tend to dose off and feel lazy about recording many details. Oh well, such is life. Kind of ironically, I will probably get more sessions in once school resumes on Tuesday.

Last edited by MayzlDash on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed title)
MayzlDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 299

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: In progress...
Form: To Be Determined

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum