Chapter 30 - October 12, 2013 - It's That Icy Bridge Again and Maybe One More...

Go down

Chapter 30 - October 12, 2013 - It's That Icy Bridge Again and Maybe One More...

Post by Bright Star on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:17 am

For about 3 days now I've had a reoccurring moment in my dreams.

There is a bridge on the highway I take to get to work that goes over the railroad tracks. In my dreams, whenever I go on this bridge, it suddenly gets dark to the point where I can barely see and then no matter what season I'm dreaming in the road becomes icy to the point where I have to slow myself down in order not to slip off. The third and most recent time I got to this point, I'm driving at full speed in daylight, then it suddenly gets dark and I see a block of ice pass by me on the road. I hit the brakes and slow myself way down before I get to the icy section of the bridge.

In similar news, I became lucid in a dream for a short time. It was winter and the roads were especially icy in my town. I had to deliver something to an old lady's home. When I tried to stop at her home, I noticed there was no driveway that I could pull into and I see her walking down the side of the road. I'm trying to stop, but I pass her as I'm sliding downhill on the road. I then decide to take a left the the intersection and try again when I noticed that the roads didn't look familiar and I realized I was dreaming. As I noticed this, I'm continuing to slide down the icy road and I noticed that I couldn't stop my car that is now a convertable. I turn right and then take another right uphill and continue to drive on. The road starts to become slippery and veer left off the road. I tell myself I'm only dreaming and I should be fine, so I stretch my arms out for a while until I hit the lake when everything starts to get dark and I wake up.

I did a short forcing session with Click right before I went to work. I'm noticing that as I was petting him, my hand nearly refused to push past a certain point where Click was unless I pushed harder. I also noticed that as I'm talking to Click, I start hearing random voices that belonged to none of my tulpae. Whether it's just my subconscious playing tricks on me or I'm (yet again) developing a new tulpa, I'm not sure. We're keeping a lookout for anything suspicious.

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 30 - October 12, 2013 - It's That Icy Bridge Again and Maybe One More...

Post by Hard Knocks on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:28 am

Thats quite the odd dream... Same for the new voice(s), seems alot of strange stuff has been going on here lately.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 30 - October 12, 2013 - It's That Icy Bridge Again and Maybe One More...

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:16 am

WHAT A WEIRD DREAM!!!!!!!!! CAPS!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum