Chapter 32 - October 14, 2013 - From Forcing to Triggering

Go down

Chapter 32 - October 14, 2013 - From Forcing to Triggering

Post by Bright Star on Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Late this morning after drinking a whole bottle of throwback Mountain Dew to keep myself awake, I did a quick forcing session while I was still awake. This time we focused on petting physics with Click, Tea and d3rpy. Just trying to imagine how their manes and ears would react as well as how their head turns when I move it around. The visualizations were just a bit stronger than (recently) usual getting to the second stage of this imposition guide.

A little while later, the voices I heard before started coming in again, still sounding like the same random noises I heard before. Nothing too coherent, but we'll see if anything turns up from that.

At one point, this hypnotic type narrator came in and helped me with my wonderland imposition. Asking me to repeat my personal trigger over and over again while getting into a trance-like feeling. Each time I said it, the feeling just kept getting stronger and stronger. This helped me visualize my own wonderland form very well! There was one point where it asked me to try to remove myself from my real body.....I couldn't :\ Then some smoke started to appear and I could see a figure and the narrator asked me to tell me what the figure looked like. I described it as a young colt with a brown coat and dirty blond mane. His eyes were green and his cutie mark was a green over blue arrow making a Click. As I was saying this, the figure slowly came out of the shadows as indeed Click (visualized at about stage three behind all the fog from the guide I linked earlier), who happened to be the narrator. At this point though, I notice my caffeine intake from earlier was starting to take full effect and I slowly started to fully wake up and then that session ended.

After that, I random browsed the internet in the hopes I'd bore myself to sleep again. I attempted to force after that, but all I got out of it was a strange dream about an undercover McDonalds at my old High School selling very rare and valuable muppet happy meal toys. Then went on a weird tangent before ending with me going out for a jog while getting my arm stuck in a door waving goodbye.

Looking to the skies...
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 32 - October 14, 2013 - From Forcing to Triggering

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 am

Bright Star wrote:I attempted to force after that, but all I got out of it was a strange dream about an undercover McDonalds at my old High School selling very rare and valuable muppet happy meal toys.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What weird twisted people would do that!!!!!!!! XD

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:42 pm

*raises her hoof* er, apparently I did. It's a black market for rare toys like that.

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:36 pm

NOOOOOoooo!!!!! It must be a lie!

lol black market for Mc. Donald toys :3

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum