06 Feeling fine

Go down

06 Feeling fine

Post by Hard Knocks on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:21 am

Yay finally feeling good again!

Turns out this little vacation is all I needed, talked my mom into leaving me alone aside from the occasional 'Can you find this' internet task, had time to talk with some new friends, and had some time for me to be switched in the wonder while these three get to go and enjoy the beach, swimming, and Posh's favorite, the mini spa.

All around I'm just feeling good, my bones aren't hurting anymore thanks to the time in the water and comfy couch bed I have to sleep on, and of course the hot tub here (Is so good!). Although I am a little sad I don't have time to really get on the forums and keep up to date, or log into the IRC and talk but hey, I need to relax a little I suppose so its ok right?
The beginning though wasn't so fun, the drive over was terrible, the kids kept screaming in my ear, my beach fedora (Its made of dried palm leaves) was crushed and looks a little funny now, and worst of all I cracked my darn thumbnail. And with that being the worst, it should be clear it hasn't been that bad!
The stuff to do here has been great too, a indoor pool that is open at night so I can hop in for a bit of a swim, a hot tub they recently put in, the steamroom/spa as they call it has been nice to sit in for a while until someone else comes in and unintentionally forces me out. Oh and the beach, haven't enjoyed that much myself. Not too keen on salt water and sand, especially when its crowded and I have nasty paranoia down there.

In tulpa news the biggest is I think theres another tulpa (Possibly two) forming, if I'm to believe Posh (Still not sure why I can never tell). Second biggest is Lilac finally had her first time switching -It was awesome!- yeah, it probably was. She went down to the beach and swam about a bit, then played in the indoor pool a bit while nobody was there and ended her time when she almost broke a vending machine by tripping into it -Hey it wasn't my fault!-
Gypsy has had her fun, poking around with my brain helping me enjoy the vacation a little more, although putting more work on herself {I don't mind, I'm happy to see Knocks being so happy! Plus I got to pull a few pranks on her *Gigglesnorts*} Yeah, she made me forget where our room was so I wandered about until I asked if she did it {I'm so evil} Which is why she hasn't switched yet, she gets the last day for being mean. {Aww... You're cruel}
Posh had the most time so far, she spent almost all of it enjoying some snacks and bathing in the hot tub, sticking in that tiny little spa room. Oh and the arcade surprisingly [What? I like racing games. And the shooters with the gun controllers. And the machines where you guide a ball through a vertical maze] So yeah, she has been having fun (And surprising me like mad)

I guess thats all for now,
   Hard Knocks, Posh, Gypsy, and Lilac
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 Feeling fine

Post by Soarin on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:40 am

I'm really happy to hear that you are feeling so much better. I'm also glad to hear the vacation is going well from you all. After all you've been through lately you really deserve it. Don't worry too much about not being able to get on here, just enjoy yourself. We aren't going anywhere. I hope the four of you enjoy the rest of your vacation! *Hugs!*

"It's always darkest before the dawn."
Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:16 am

It looks like the four of you are having a great time! Just remember to enjoy the vacation, alright?

Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 am

Good to hear that you are enjoying your vacation against all expectation and found some relaxation.
I am glad that your parents are giving you some space. I share your sentiment towards swimming pools and spas. They are so relaxing.

Congratulations with your new Tulpas and the switching.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:28 am

I GLAD YOUR HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!! *hug*

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Yay! *Glomps~!* I'm glad you're having a good time!
Capt
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 886

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum