Entry 83 - A (re-) Introduction

Go down

Entry 83 - A (re-) Introduction

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:43 am

Hello everypony,

It is so very good to be able to be here among you again....

I had the wonderful opportunity to get to know many of you in my previous life as Twilight Sparkle (madrigal). We developed deep, wonderful friendships that I hope with all my heart continue on as the fabric of my old existence has fallen away to expose what was within.

I would like to think that all things happen for some form of higher reason, (even the things that cause us stress or discomfort whilst we are within them). And so I find myself looking for reasons why we all have found our ways to this Earth, into these human bodies, for however long each one of us is here.

A part of that purpose, I am sure, is to help this world and her peoples in some way... perhaps to help bring a little of the goodness we remember from our homes in Equestria here to this world. Perhaps to show that yes, it is possible for a human body to make better choices than what is commonly accepted as society's “status-quo.”

Another part of the reason we are here may be for this world to help us.

Harsh as it can be some times... this world might be able to act as a crucible for us... to help us to “burn away” issues we couldn't work-out over lifetimes on a world that was more... straightforward, (for lack of a better word).

A very wise dragon once told me, “Excellence is made of experience; experience is made of mistakes.

And so... I hope that one doesn't think that by my showing myself openly that I am thinking that I am, or pretending to be, “perfect.” I am not. I never have been. I have made many mistakes, and I am certain that I shall continue to do so.

I am here, working to become a better pony, just like everypony else.

I am hoping that together, each of us fulfilling the song that resides within each of our hearts and dreams, that we can help one another continue to put one hoof in front of the other... picking one-another up when we fall, (_when_ we fall,) dusting one-another off and helping each-other continue along our personal paths even when times are tough.

Like The Elements of Harmony themselves, each and every pony here brings something specific, something vital, to the greater group of what we are as a herd.

Together... we create magic.

~Celestia [madrigal]

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry 83 - A (re-) Introduction

Post by Star Shard on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:18 pm

Hello Princes Celestia.

I am glad to see you again as well. I am looking forward to reading this Journal as much as I did with the Journal of your time as your student Twilight Sparkle. I wonder if you had to go through that stage to learn the humility of being a student first.

Having very recently learned the value by being on the receiving end of such kindness. I understand the wisdom you are teaching in your post. I learned how even the smallest gesture can sometimes mean the most. I agree it is important to strive to be a better pony. Even if I have nothing more to offer than a listening ear.

Your faithful Student.

Twilie.

PS. How is spike handling this change. I can imagine that this must have been quite the change for him aswell.

Last edited by Twilie on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star Shard
True self
True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:32 pm

That..... was the most beautiful thing ive ever read...... Pinkie Pie Ponypleas  However the most beautiful thing ive even seen for the frosting on top of a cake!!!!!!!!!!!! Its was beautiful :3

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleetfoot on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome! Or welcome back! I'm glad you're settling into your new role (Those are some big shoes to fill, and you've done so with grace and humility). It is a joy and a comfort to have humble leaders in our midst. I want to thank not only you, but all of the leaders of this herd, for service to this community.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Twilie wrote:Hello Princes Celestia.

I am glad to see you again as well. I am looking forward to reading this Journal as much as I did with the Journal of your time as your student Twilight Sparkle. I wonder if you had to go through that stage to learn the humility of being a student first.

Having very recently learned the value by being on the receiving end of such kindness. I understand the wisdom you are teaching in your post. I learned how even the smallest gesture can sometimes mean the most. I agree it is important to strive to be a better pony. Even if I have nothing more to offer than a listening ear.

Your faithful Student.

Twilie.

PS. How is spike handling this change. I can imagine that this must have been quite the change for him aswell.

Dear Twilie,

Thank you so much! That means so much to me! <3

*smiles thoughtfully...* There were many things I needed to learn, humility being only one of a very, very long checklist of things. Smile

Now, there are new things I need to learn. We never reach a point where our journeys are "over". If we choose to continue to grow beyond where we were, there is always something more.

*nods...* You are so very right, Twilie... small things can mean so very much. <3

Sometimes a listening ear of a caring friend is worth more than all the gold in the world.

Be well, my dear student,
~Celestia

P.S. Spike is getting used to the change well... I have the feeling he knew all along. (Dragons are mysterious and wise creatures. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 pm

SpectraPony wrote:That..... was the most beautiful thing ive ever read...... Pinkie Pie Ponypleas  However the most beautiful thing ive even seen for the frosting on top of a cake!!!!!!!!!!!! Its was beautiful :3
*chuckles* Oooh Spectra... <3 Thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:15 pm

TrickShy wrote:Welcome! Or welcome back! I'm glad you're settling into your new role (Those are some big shoes to fill, and you've done so with grace and humility). It is a joy and a comfort to have humble leaders in our midst. I want to thank not only you, but all of the leaders of this herd, for service to this community.

My dear, sweet friend... thank you. <3

It's ponies like yourself that keep the rest of us strong and always trying our best.

Namaste, my gentle friend.
~Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Thanks Celestia!!! *giggle* I still need to get used to that name :3
OH! I HAVE A QUESTION! Since your ruler of Equestria... can you make ice cream free?!!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Tulpa Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by platinum on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:18 pm

SpectraPony wrote:Thanks Celestia!!! *giggle* I still need to get used to that name :3
OH! I HAVE A QUESTION! Since your ruler of Equestria... can you make ice cream free?!!
Wouldn't that increase taxes (thus not making it free) or put the makers of ice cream out of business?
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:21 pm

no...... (yes) But everypony would be happy! THEY WOULD SAY! "THANK YOU PINKIE PIE! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS LAND A BETTER PLACE WITH FREE ICECREAM!"

Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Tulpa Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazyDashie on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:47 pm

welcome back ;D and *hugs*

[and.... it would be greats with free ice cream! aaaand i guess ice cream sellers can charge a bit a topping XD]

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:38 am

I'm glad to hear that your journey is going so smoothly. You've always had a very unique and interesting view on the work we do here. Now that you've taken the next step, I look forward to reading what else you discover on your journey. Good luck, wherever it takes you.

Spitfire
Admin
Admin

Bits : 424
Location : ...who wants 'ta know? Are you stalking me?! I NEED AN ADULT!!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fid
Form: whatever he feels like

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectralDash on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:16 am

I think yours was one of the first journals I started reading here, a while before I even had an account.
As such, I's say that this has been a long time in the making, and it's hardly surprising at all.
Looking back on your journal, there was always such a strong focus on growth, learning and teaching.
You've come a long way on your journey, and even though this may seem like a major game-changing new direction, I'm sure the best is yet to come.
After all you've told us of your journey, I'm proud to call you Celestia.
Celestia Madrigal wrote:I am hoping that together, each of us fulfilling the song that resides within each of our hearts and dreams, that we can help one another continue to put one hoof in front of the other... picking one-another up when we fall, (_when_ we fall,) dusting one-another off and helping each-other continue along our personal paths even when times are tough.
...And then you just go and summarise the exact mindset not only this community, but the world should share.
Perhaps, eventually, this world will understand and accept these ideals.
And perhaps we will have a hand in teaching it.

-Spectral
SpectralDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:20 pm

*chuckles with Spectra, Platinum and Krazy* ...If we were back in Equestria, I'd do what I could to make a special holiday where Ice Cream and Gelato shop keepers could be compensated to offer free servings. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Spitfire wrote:I'm glad to hear that your journey is going so smoothly. You've always had a very unique and interesting view on the work we do here. Now that you've taken the next step, I look forward to reading what else you discover on your journey. Good luck, wherever it takes you.

Thank you so much, Spitfire. *dips her muzzle in thanks* <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:27 pm

SpectralDash wrote:I think yours was one of the first journals I started reading here, a while before I even had an account.
As such, I's say that this has been a long time in the making, and it's hardly surprising at all.
Looking back on your journal, there was always such a strong focus on growth, learning and teaching.
You've come a long way on your journey, and even though this may seem like a major game-changing new direction, I'm sure the best is yet to come.
After all you've told us of your journey, I'm proud to call you Celestia.
Celestia Madrigal wrote:I am hoping that together, each of us fulfilling the song that resides within each of our hearts and dreams, that we can help one another continue to put one hoof in front of the other... picking one-another up when we fall, (_when_ we fall,) dusting one-another off and helping each-other continue along our personal paths even when times are tough.
...And then you just go and summarise the exact mindset not only this community, but the world should share.
Perhaps, eventually, this world will understand and accept these ideals.
And perhaps we will have a hand in teaching it.

-Spectral
*dips her head deeply* Och, Spectral... thank you so very much. <3

*smiles softly...* Our job in this world may be just to shine a light... to lead through example....

In the end, the choice of how this world is shaped belongs to the beings for whom this world _is_ their home.

We must simply do the best we can.

Love and Light,
~Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum