Chapter 43 - October 29, 2013 - Disappearing...

Go down

Chapter 43 - October 29, 2013 - Disappearing...

Post by Bright Star on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:05 am

Today has been a bit of a rollercoaster. Went from good to great to sad to relieved all in the span of a few hours. So, on with the journal.

For some reason, I got hit with this wave of confusion. I can't describe it much, but it's like I've somehow forgotten who I really was. I was told to just take a break off IRC for a bit. During this, I imagined myself becoming invisible one body part at a time starting from my feet and slowly and at my own pace all the way to my head. Maybe it's just me, but when I'm told to relax, I find some files to go a bit too fast for me, so this way I just relaxed completely at my own pace and it worked quite well. After making myself disappear, I then started imagining myself in my pony body. I didn't do too much, just laid on my back and kicking my hind quarters a bit all giddy. But then I ended the session a bit early, but I felt much better and more like myself afterwards.

Also, I would also like to remind everypony that I'm always available to talk, especially if you've got an issue you want solved. I'm not an expert at everything, but I hope that I can lead you on the correct path. Just remember that even here there are choices that could be devastating not only to you, but to other ponies around, especially your close friends here. I wish everypony good luck in all your journeys.

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 43 - October 29, 2013 - Disappearing...

Post by Star Shard on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:31 am

It sounds like you discovered a really powerfull way to hypnotize yourself. Congratulations.
Glad that it helped you reconnect with your pony self.

Thanks again for your offer to help. I will keep it in mind today.
and again feel free to contact me in return if you need somepony.

(This counts naturally for other members aswell.)

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum