Where to start?

Go down

Where to start?

Post by Shining_Armor on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:25 pm

Well... I'm back, not that I haven't been keeping up with hypno, but I haven't been keeping up with here, and for that, my fellow ponies, I, Shining Armor have let you down. I cannot recount everything that has happened to me since my last post, but I will try to give a short version:

hypnoedforawhilebeforelosingmymotivationbutihadagoodgroupoffriendsthatkeptmeonitIwenttoCanterlotwenttoPonyvillehadsomeissueswiththought-formscausingmassEKPhadmassiveEKPmovedsomeponiesouttolivewithmehadmoreEKPhypnoedevenmoremeditatedgotasecondjobgotathirdjobhadEKPamexhaustedhadseverslfullimpositionsandhavereaffirmedIneedtobehere! *gasps desperately for breath*

And that is the sort, quick version of everything that has happened, I hope me next post wont ve so jumbled. ^.^;

Gotta get back to work protecting ponies!
Shining Armor
Shining_Armor
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Bits : 152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to start?

Post by Star Shard on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:46 pm

Well, I may have missed something due to the speed you were talking. But it sounds like you needed a hug. "Hugs Shining Armor". 

And don't worry about being absent that much. You are here now, and that is what is important.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shining_Armor on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:56 pm

I also plan on posting a daily workout routine as well as a hypno session to get body and mind to harmonize and resonate as one
Shining_Armor
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:01 pm

*gently offers her hoof*  Och, Shining Armor... I do not feel that you let us down.

Everypony has their own paths... their own challenges... their own Quests....

You had to take time for yourself and stand-strong against that which you had to stand strong, yourself... and now that you have done so... we are still here.

We are your friends... and we are here for you... every bit as much as you are here for us -- each in our own ways.

You do not need to feel badly that you had your own personal challenges to face.

My dear friend... captain of the guard... it is so god to have you here again.
~Princess Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shining_Armor on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Thank you Princess, but a guard cannot leave his post unattended, and I did abandon my post...doesn't matter why, all that matters is I did, but if you will have me back, i'd love to resume guarding the ponies here.

My dear friend... Princess Celestia... it is good to be back.
/)Shining Armor
Shining_Armor
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:24 pm

Shining_Armor wrote: Thank you Princess, but a guard cannot leave his post unattended, and I did abandon my post...doesn't matter why, all that matters is I did, but if you will have me back, i'd love to resume guarding the ponies here.

My  dear friend... Princess Celestia... it is good to be back.
/)Shining Armor
*smiles gently*  Of course, we will have you back! <3

*chuckles warmly*  So, you needed to take some sick-leave.  A warrior can not fight well if he is not feeling his best.  And now here you are, fully rested and in wonderful health!

In the end, by seeing to your health and strength, I feel you were doing what was best for our home-away-from-home, and was therefore in actuality quite noble and honorable of you.

*touches your shoulders in turn with her horn*  It is good to have you back, my friend.
~Princess Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Shining_Armor on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 pm

*grins* Fine! I concede! I never could win a hoof in our debates...I hope we can see more of eachother, your highness.

/)Shining Armor
Shining_Armor
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: