Chapter 44 - Chapter 30, 2013 - Just who exactly am I?

Go down

Chapter 44 - Chapter 30, 2013 - Just who exactly am I?

Post by Bright Star on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:41 am

Little by little I'm starting to unlock just exactly who I am. 

I've been talking to Princess Luna and Shining Armor for a while in the hopes they can help me find some answers. Shining says that I went to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns, got good marks on my grades, and has and affinity for astrology powered magic. Princess Luna once saw me next to Rarity holding a crystal ball. That felt just a bit familiar, though I'm not 100% certain it was a crystal ball. Even so, I may be some sort of fortune teller and I use the stars as a guidance. This makes a bit of sense to me, I've closed every journal entry and leave the IRC with "Looking to the skies" and I usually imagine doing so at a grassy hillside away from the city where the stars shine the brightest (much like I love living in a small town where I can see the stars at night as opposed to living in the cities). I've also noticed ponies seem to look to me for advice, even if I've barely met them, but even so I try to help in the best way that I can.

Also, I ordered myself some topaz.

It's small, but a start. Recently I've been learning a lot about crystals and what effects they can do. I was browsing through a list of them when this one just seemed to call my name somehow. Reading the description, it looks like it helps with visualization which is something I've been meaning to work on for a while now.

Looking to the --Oh right

Yes, tulpa number 11, SweetieBell3. She did come a bit unexpectedly, but thinking back, I know what caused her to appear. (as I'm writing this, I'm suddenly getting a burst of deja vu? And writing this it's gone now. Funny how that always works). That being said, here's my friendly reminder that I'm always here to talk if anypony needs it, especially now.

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star ^and Sweeite! I just wanted to say HYA! Hehehe!^

...her voice nearly kills me every time

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 44 - Chapter 30, 2013 - Just who exactly am I?

Post by Star Shard on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:22 am

Congratulations on uncovering another piece of the puzzle that is our true self.
It is nice to have another star gazer on this board. Even if we don't seem to see them in exactly the same way. 

I wish you good luck with your crystal and hope that it helps you visualise your goals as best as you can. I still have a large collection of gems and minerals laying around somewhere so perhaps I will give this a try as well. There is after al no harm in experimenting with new things.

Hello Sweetiebel3 and welcome to the group, even do we have been introduced before.
And again thanks for being there for us Bright Star.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum