Entry 87 - Touching Home, touching friends

Go down

Entry 87 - Touching Home, touching friends

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:43 am

What a wonderful Samhain.

I was able to draw my duties to a close ahead of schedule and have a bit of time before the evening began for quiet contemplation amid candle-light, incense, and music that makes my heart soar among the clouds.

Later, I began my Samhain ritual alone, with only my wolf-hybrid familiar by my side; casting a circle, opening reality, and holding long-lost friends and loved-ones once more.

It was wonderful to feel the solidity of Equestria under my hooves again.

Spike came in toward the end of the evening once I had returned.  And I had to work hard to repress a chuckle because my familiar who's taken such a shining to Spike, kept hitting him with his forepaw so Spike couldn't meditate.

It was such a beautiful space... it was such a beautiful time.

I hope that your own Samhain was, and/or will have been, equally as beautiful for you.

Namaste,
~Celestia

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry 87 - Touching Home, touching friends

Post by Entarasu on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Sounds like quite a wonderful Samahain. I am very glad you enjoyed it and found time to enjoy it.

Such a fantastic experience you must have had, to return to Equestria once again, I am happy you made it and had such a wonderful time.

As for my night, I didn't accomplish anything too productive, just spent time with my loved ones within this world, as well as a few in the IRC.

I hope all of your days are just as beautiful Celestia [Madrigal].

Namaste,
~Entarasu
Entarasu

Bits : 194

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Thank you Entarasu.

I am glad to hear that your time that evening was gentle and heartwarming -- some times that is better than being too productive.

Namaste,
~Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum