Mind 1: EKP to victory!

Go down

Mind 1: EKP to victory!

Post by Shining_Armor on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Ok... this was an interesting journey...

but I will say this...Equestria  and all her ponies are a beautiful sight!

You might be wondering what the title means...well...I  forced myself into a deep EKP (not telling how)... because it hurt!  but I  went out and hypnoed  as it happened... and I  have never had such a vivid hypno before!
I  was at  my promotion to captain ( by the way,  Celestia's mane also feels warm... not just the sun she rises...

We  put on a display of power where the platform  the princess and I  were standing on gave way,  the Wonderbolts flew overhead,  the other captains put up protective magic and I  shielded Princess Celestia and myself from harm from falling.  right as we were about to hit, Celestia unfurled her wings and flew to do a trick with the  Wonderbolts... the whole balcony part was prepared beforehoof  and everypony was also informed to keep ponies safe...

I  love Canterlot

Here to Serve and Protect
Shining Armor
Shining_Armor
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Bits : 152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mind 1: EKP to victory!

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Dear Shining Armor,

I am so glad that you have been able to transform the anguish of EKP into a positive experience of equal intensity.

(A note to other pones -- when you work _through_ something difficult... something positive and equal magnitude awaits on the other side, but you must work _through _it to reach it.)

Like the tension on the bow-string that allows an arrow to fly farther than it could by hoof alone... even painful experiences can be used in a positive manner when one makes a conscious effort to not allow them to drag oneself down.

Well done, Shining Armor! I am so very proud of you!

And what a vision! Oh, goodness! it sounds simply thrilling!

Namaste dear friend,
~Celestia

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum