Raising the Sun

Go down

Raising the Sun

Post by Fleetfoot on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:30 pm

I set up a playlist that included Celestia Madrigal's induction and the Fluttershy 3.0 file. I will say that to truly relax and let go of the earthly body even for a while is very, very challenging for me, and getting a true induction is very hit-or-miss. I left Luna's induction intact as well, deciding that a double induction was more likely to produce success, and the contrast of Sun and Moon together would be a good thing. I remember feeling hooves somewhat strongly, and a tail, but unfortunately I fell into a trance-hole and don't remember much after that. What I do remember is something quite extraordinary that happened a few minutes before the recording finished. I was fairly unconscious, and when Luna got to the part of the script where she said "Celestia raises the sun," I saw--like really-physically-with-my-actual-eyes-saw--the transition from darkness to very bright light and heat as my body snapped awake. The timing was not coincidental. For some reason, Luna's mention of Celestia brought me out of the trance, and my body incorporated the suggestion of the rising sun with the physical process of awakening. I was still a partial-pony when it happened. I was feeling, surely, what anypony would have felt awakening in a partly-human form: anxious, uncertain of myself or my surroundings. The uncertainty passed, but so did my pony form, and then I was just human again. So I never really got to finish the session.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Raising the Sun

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:47 pm

That sound wonderful Fluttershy :3

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum