Chpater 55 - November 11, 2013 - FOUR

Go down

Chpater 55 - November 11, 2013 - FOUR

Post by Bright Star on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:17 am

Good news, I think I managed to lucid dream.

The bad news.....

First, I noticed that my laptop was located at work. I suddenly realized I was dreaming. Though after I noticed that, my vision started to get blurry and I saw my left eye was looking at my room. I panicked and woke up.

I got up and out of my room and just started out on my day, though it was looking a bit weird for some reason and the binural was somehow still playing in the background....

Then I wake up again. The binural was still playing. I keep my eyes shut and attempt to AP. *bump* nope, that's the wall. I pinch myself to see if I'm still dreaming. Hmm, doesn't hurt, I'll have to pinch har--where's my laptop? I'm searching frantically from my laptop and I'm starting to freak out...

I wake up. This time, feeling disappointed, I get out of bed to find that my room has been completely cleared out. I got outside into the hallway and notice my dad is trying to fit the washing machine into a small hole in the wall. I go to my brother's room and his room is cleared out as well. I notice the door on the ceiling and I try to move it, but I end up getting many splinters in my hands. And they hurt!

I wake up one more time, for sure, because the next file on my iPod started to play. Feeling frustrated, I log on IRC to tell the tale of Brighty's Four False Awakenings.

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chpater 55 - November 11, 2013 - FOUR

Post by SpectralDash on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:46 am

Woah, that's pretty crazy.
I haven't heard of any actual dreams-within-dreams before. Seems like the stuff of movies and TV. Rainbow Dash What 
Certainly unexpected... I'd probably end up poking myself to make sure I wasn't still dreaming. 

That title combined with the dream instantly reminded me of this old Tropfest entryRainbow Dash Lulz 

-Spectral
SpectralDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleetfoot on Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:10 am

That sounds completely terrifying. I hope that pattern doesn't continue.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content