12 Coming back

Go down

12 Coming back

Post by Hard Knocks on Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:49 pm

I tried meditating recently to bring back some memories. Manage to get some vague things back

1: I was an orphan from an early age, living on the outskirts of Canterlot and eventually caught a train to Ponyville, where I started to fit in and go to school

2: I can remember seeing who I think was Mr. Cake in school, we were close friend and I was seemed to be the one he came to when he had some problems. One of which being the first time he met Mrs. Cake

3: I tried to sneak into a royal party or event of some kind to get food, one of the guards roughed me up before throwing me out. While I was still skulking around the grounds a nice couple brought me a hearty bag of treats

Thats all I could bring back, nothing very special but I do have two things to say about it

Trains are hard to hold on to from the outside
and
Celestia, tell you guards not to beat up orphaned fillies!
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 12 Coming back

Post by Bright Star on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:14 pm

Oh my! Those must have been hard memories to come by. *hugs* Though these are only memories and they do define who you are. You will find bad memories, but I'm sure there are many happy memories you can explore as well. I hope you'll find more happy memories in the future.

Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Its a good choice that you have decided to pick up meditation to bring back some memories.
I have been doing it for a while with very good results. I hope it will be just as succesfull if not more for you as well. 

Those are some sad memories you have. But those are part of life. We all had our share of them.
And there will be all kinds of memories as you go. Disgusting memories. Confusing memories. Scary memories. Tiresome memories. They are not a nice experience, but they are important to know to truly understand yourself.

But there will also be happy memories, nostalgic memories, exciting memories, perhaps even romantic memories in the future. So just hang on.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleetfoot on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Sometimes [Fluttershy] will uncover unpleasant memories from my past. A recent exercise that we've been practicing is that I will ask her to follow these up with pleasant memories from around the same time period. Often they are very warm and pleasant, and often I can recall many more pleasant memories than unpleasant ones.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Entarasu on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:02 am

Don't undermine your own memories. Any memory you receive is something special and unique to you. Not only is it special, but it is you finding your true self, a remembrance of a past time that not many ponies (or people) get to experience. I say great work in remembering what you have. 

Every memory is special, treasure each and every one,
~Entarasu
Entarasu

Bits : 194

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Knocks on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:47 am

Wow perspective really is a matter on these things.

I didn't think of these memories as negative at all, actually they seem really good.

The first is me finally leaving my first home to start a new life and actually learn some in a school where I'm not the odd one out

The second is my first and closest friend and a bit of our bond, and told me how I knew the Cake family in the first place

Third was just me doing something stupid and being punished for it, nothing unusual aside from the kindness of the couple that must have saw me getting kicked out and decided to give me a wonderful and simple gift.

Nothing terribly sad in my eyes, just the world at work.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:02 am

I guess perspective does play a role.

You have lead an entire different life than us naturally. 
So the pieces of the puzzle fit differently in your puzzle than in ours.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: