Session 1 - 9.5

Go down

Session 1 - 9.5

Post by toeyak5973 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:36 am

As you may have noticed I have changed the format of the titles completely. This because I see my return to the hypnosis as a new adventure. I tried to have a session yesterday and the day before but I failed and fell asleep halfway through. (My trances are very strong).

Session 1.
Time of day: Night, 10-11 PM.
Lighting: Low, light on outside of room.
Emotions: Blank, happy, confident.
Background noise: Low sound of mother talking, low sound of dog barking.
File used: Twilight Sparkle 3.0, Moondust, Induction, BGM.
Device used: Apple iPad, Safari web browser.

Before I began my session I walked around, got a drink and relaxed. Then I sat on my bed, got in the Lotus Position and meditated. I thought of my name, nicknames, usernames, anything which associated with my title. I then begun to slip in "Twilight" every now and then. This could have gone on from 3 to 15 minutes (it's hard to tell how fast time flies when meditating). Soon my "human names" started to become inconsistent and I started imagining all of Twilight's names, how she was known, her titles, until I started to hear the voices of MY (Twilight's) friends and family saying them. Luna, Cadence, my mother, my father, Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity and Fluttershy all repeated them...and then I heard Princess Celestia...and I opened my eyes. In the bottom of my vision, what I saw were not hands. They were furry, purple hooves. When I focused on them, they vanished. My real hands seemed..fake..I then hopped in bed and ran the file.

I entered the trance nicely, it was deep but not too deep, just the perfect level where all my sessions work out on. This time my hooves felt more real then ever before and I just knew I would have hooflock after the file. Next came the rest, my surroundings had vanished completely at this point and all that was left was me, Moondust and my thoughts. The rest of the file went perfectly, my body was fully solid. I may have had problems with the mane and the tail but they didn't matter too much after another 30 seconds. I "woke up" stranger than before...on "one" I felt shocked and like I had really woken up after a long sleep. I could still feel my whole body and I could hardly move. I had fantastic hooflock and I felt a little like Twilight. I'm going to have to get the personality all back. Anyway, the numbness disappeared, I could move my hands and now I'm writing this. Hopefully I will have time for another session after finishing a drawing request for someone and finishing off some extra work. That reminds me... I really...REALLY feel like reading.

I hope to get back to, and past my previous Twilight-y stage again soon. See ya tomorrow! (Hopefully)

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 248
Location : Tasmania, Australia, Earth/ Golden Oaks Library, Ponyville, Equestria

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Torchlight
Form: Pegasi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Session 1 - 9.5

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 am

I tried to have a session yesterday and the day before but I failed and fell asleep halfway through.
XD same!!!!!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by toeyak5973 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:23 pm

SpectraPony wrote:
I tried to have a session yesterday and the day before but I failed and fell asleep halfway through.
XD same!!!!!
'Tis a common thing to do.

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Location : Tasmania, Australia, Earth/ Golden Oaks Library, Ponyville, Equestria

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Twilight[Tay] on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Is it counted as common if,wherever you take a session (and whenever) you have fallen asleep. For 4 months running?

Good friends will carry you where money won't go.
Twilight[Tay]
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 976

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Tay
Form: Eevee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by toeyak5973 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:41 am

Twiley wrote:Is it counted as common if,wherever you take a session (and whenever) you have fallen asleep. For 4 months running?
Uhh..no..I'm going to check your journal. Fight the trance a little bit. Embrace it but keep one thought in your head. "I AM TWILIGHT SPARKLE"!. Those words have got me far, and still do.

Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:33 am

toeyak5973 wrote:Uhh..no..I'm going to check your journal. Fight the trance a little bit. Embrace it but keep one thought in your head. "I AM TWILIGHT SPARKLE"!. Those words have got me far, and still do.
Okay! ill try that ;3 when i do my next session ill keep that thought in my head! "I AM TWILIGHT SPARKLE" nah jk

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum