Dreams Hinting Discovery

Go down

Dreams Hinting Discovery

Post by Fleetfoot on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:11 am

Dream:

An underwater grotto. Pools of rippling water. This is a familiar place. A tourist attraction. Strange, but it feels like home. How deep does the water go, I wonder? A friend tosses a pebble in, and after a short while, I hear it strike the bottom. Deep enough.

I venture further underground. A secret door. Down here: fantastical things. Dancing mushrooms. Mermaids. Sirens. I search for the devices creating these illusions. There aren't any. They're real. Not part of the attraction. They're grotesque and frightening, threatening, and yet... not attacking. Wait, where is the door? It's behind me, but there's no handle! I push, and I'm so relieved as it swings freely.

Above is a kitchen, a break room, filled with refrigerators. Candy and sodas for everyone. A party, and people are arriving. A small girl rests her arms on my leg. So sweet. I reach down to rub her back, and her mother smiles at me.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams Hinting Discovery

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:55 am

Oh Fluttershy, that sounds like such a wonderful dream!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleetfoot on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:36 pm

I wish I could share your enthusiasm, Princess. The girl was sweet, but the party felt rather hollow and undeserved.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content