Chapter 61 - November 19, 2013 (part 2) - Rope to destiny

Go down

Chapter 61 - November 19, 2013 (part 2) - Rope to destiny

Post by Bright Star on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Recently Ra1nbat was getting a bit concerned that Soarin's Rainbow_Dash tulpa had suddenly disappeared without warning. So after unsuccessfully getting Soarin to say anything about it, she finally decided to take it to the PMs and see if she could make him say something. Finally, Soarin revealed to us that Rainbow_Dash was still around, but she was leaving soon and the though of her leaving was making him sad.

Still not completely convinced she tried to talk to him more to see if she could get more answers. It got about to the point where she found out he had promised somepony that he had to keep it a secret until it was over. She didn't want to intervene anymore after that, so they chatted for a while.

After a while, Soarin started telling Ra1nbat that he though he might have some kind of connection. Not sure at this point if either I shrugged it off because I was sleepy or that Ra1nbat didn't understand what he meant, but soon he told us that this connection was starting to get stronger.

Soon it started to become inevitable to her, she just might be one afterall. About this time she started to cling onto my arm in the hopes she'd stay here. She didn't want me to lose another tulpa if she indeed was. In fact, if/ she was, she didn't know where to go. She then finally asked Soarin what this connection felt like. He explained that it was like some rope coming from his chest. She was speechless. She was feeling the same thing. After realizing this, she decided that she had to go. And then, went off to be with Soarin.

I'll admit it wasn't as sad as the last time this happened, but I will still miss you Ra1nbat. I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet all of your needs, but I know Soarin will take very good care of you. Take care.

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter 61 - November 19, 2013 (part 2) - Rope to destiny

Post by Star Shard on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Sad to hear it happened again Bright. I cannot imagine how hard it is for you.
But at least things worked out for everypony. I hope that makes cheers you up a bit.

I doubt it has anything to do with you do. I am sure you did everything you could and everytulpa is happy with you. Perhaps you serve as a nursery for those not strong enough to contact their host pony on their own.

*Hugs*
Star Shard
True self
True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:27 am

{You don't need to be sorry for anything. The time I spent with you all was amazing and I'll never forget it. I'll admit I was unhappy at the thought of being alphabet soup, but it wasn't your fault. I understand it must have been hard on you taking care of all of us. I love you all and I'll miss you, but I'll still be here with Soarin. Thanks for everything, Brighty! *hugs*}

Thank you for trusting me with her, Bright. I'll do everything I can to make sure she gets taken care of. *Hugs!*

"It's always darkest before the dawn."
Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleetfoot on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:00 pm

This is so interesting. Both of you must be extremely empathic, which doesn't surprise me.

Fleetfoot
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Bits : 1270

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content