14 Hot temper

Go down

14 Hot temper

Post by Hard Knocks on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:53 pm

First off, season 4 premier was pretty darn good. Especially since I thought I had slept through it by accident, heh. But yeah two good lessons in there, don't abandon your friends and accept that sometimes you need to sacrifice something important for the good of others.

Now then, I had another memory come up, I'm older then the last few it seems and it was when I was out of the little forest living on the streets of Canterlot.
I'm in a ally way, it wasn't dirty or anything like you would think, Canterlot stays very clean I guess. I was eating a salad from a picnic cloth type thing I had been using as a bag for a while, it was stained and a little dirty from the day but still clean enough to eat from, the meal was a salad put together from some veggies that were about to be tossed and wasted but the guy decided its better they go to use then just rot away. On the side I had something that looked like french fries a mare gave me while I was resting around the corner of a building (Probably a restaurant) which put a smile on my face, extra bit of food never hurt since I couldn't just bash a small tree to get an apple anymore.

All was well, just sitting there eating from the gifts of charity and enjoying the quite sunset I could partially see over the buildings until some group of what I assumed were teenagers came by. Only one of them really took notice of me, the leader I think and as usual with teenage boys who want to assert dominance over basically nothing he started messing with me. Not much at first, couple nasty remarks I let slide over my back, I got them enough with being a street urchin in this supposed utopia. Then he decided to step into the ally, I got up and asked him to leave, instead he walked forward and glared at me. I'm sure you can see where this is going but he stepped on some of my dinner and make something of a snort at me, and I promptly kicked him in the mouth. Sorry to be blunt, but I'm actually getting angry just remembering this, honestly these punk comes up to me while I'm sitting down not bothering anypony and ruins my food, he needed to be taught a lesson. But anyways, after the initial kick a fight broke out, the others with him stayed out of it until a guard who was out patrolling or something came by and broke us apart, he has a messed up side and muzzle, I cracked one of my hooves and ended up somehow getting a couple small cuts around my face, bruises on my side, and a black eye. I'd say we got even though, until the guard carried him off and I heard him tell the others with him to go home and not follow him. I feel kinda bad about that, I was honestly worried about what was going to happen to him. I started the fight if anything, sure he provoked me but still I could have sit back or tried to hide away so I should have deserved any punishment that guard gave him.

And thats about as much as I can recall, well aside from making a plan to try to find that guy again and see if he is ok which I plan to try meditate on and see if I ever did find him and figure out what happened to him.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 14 Hot temper

Post by Bright Star on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:00 pm

That is quite an interesting memory you seem to have recalled there. If I can say something, this does draw an interesting parallel to what happened earlier though...

Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Another interesting memory.

Good luck with finding that Stallion again do. Its hard to fish for memories.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:00 pm

SEASON 4 WAS AMAZING!!!!!! CELESTIA WAS LIKE "BOOM" AND THE LUNA WAS LIKE "OH NO YOU DIDNT!!!!" AND THEN I WAS LIKE "WOW!" :3 it was fun

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum