entry 53- before i trotted this path.... i was RD

Go down

entry 53- before i trotted this path.... i was RD

Post by KrazyDashie on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:51 pm

hay everypony!

well... i have been thinking about myself before i took the path to hypno, and to being RD.... well.. expect a long post this time ;3

Before  really found pony hypnosis, or even start to like MLP, i was already RD. its like pony hypno helped me to feel like my pony self some more. because back when i was just a filly, around 5 years old, my parents were always tight on being in sports. even tho i didn't like sports much, i went in and tried. and every time i played, the only thing i wanted to get is 1st. even if it isn't a competition or a race, i always tried to beat everypony and get 1st. like in swimming, i don't really go much for how i swim, i just race the other ponies to the other side and back. even with biking i race my brother around the neighborhood, and i always went the fastest. and 1st. which always made me happy, just having the wind in my face and winning! Rainbow Dash Clap  and of course, if i lose i didn't like that feeling at ALL. its either i would rematch...or...well... rematch. i didn't really have much of video games when i was a filly, except for a xbox (the original one) with two or so games. and when my brother plays with me on xbox, i try my hardest to beat him. and again, i would rematch if i lost. (and even now me and my brother are still rivals at racing and games)

then, i was about 6, when my parents brought me to some air shows. i loved watching all the awesome moves all the planes did, and i always be amazed with them. but it was these one special group of planes which were my all time favourite. the "snowbirds". those planes were the most awesome out of all of them. flips, fake stalls, smoke writing, almost crashes, turns, everything! they were just so awesome! everytime i go to an air show, i always wish that they would show up, because that's the only planes, i love watching, and really the only reason i like air shows. they were the wonderbolts to me. and theres no doubt about it. i always tried looking for posters, or pictures of them. i would do anything, or give anything to watch them.

when i started to watch car races, or play racing games, i always get excitement from it. same with racing other ponies. that's one thing i loved to do was race.  tho, i loved to add extra competition to sports, and games (which i tried to point out in the first paragraph xD) this is the one thing i love the most to do. just the thought of the wind in my face, and the speed of which im going makes me excited. i would go to my friends at lunch break at school, or even ask my brother to race in the school field, or the road sidewalk. sometimes i even race my brother to get dibs on something Rainbow Dash Lulz  and trust me... you don't want to be there when you start bragging about you getting dibs on it and he doesn't  Rainbow Dash Eh (it gets ugly) also, i loved to brag about stuff i do, like beating at ponies on games, races, or even eating something faster, that's what i would do... is brag. heh. and i was pretty good at it too! ... again... don't wanna be here when you brag to much with my brother :/

then when i started to do RD hypno, i noticed all of this ^^ and... well... like i said... before i trotted on this path, i was already RD (you get what i mean ;3)

up on her cloud,
-krazy ;3

-stay awesome :3
- [keeeepppp smiling :DD]
-{eat muffins ;D}

achievements:
achievements:
"who needs exit triggers?"
"oh and you were so close!"
"elements of harmony"
"Create: Vegetarian"
"But... Bacon"
"pinkie's mind"
"Twitchi Twitch"
"Identity Theft"
"They're Calling Me Names"

*has a lot more than this*
KrazyDashie

Bits : 3327

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [pinkie] {derpy} -rarity-
Form: earth pony, pegasus, unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: entry 53- before i trotted this path.... i was RD

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:49 pm

I'm so glad that this path has helped you become comfortable with embracing who you have always been. This is the key to living your life to its fullest!

In friendship,
~Princess Celestia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 pm

I can actually kind of relate to this! Ive been a pinkie for most of my life! but i havent been able to show it in fear of judgement.... so basically a pinkie pie mind with a fluttershy personality ;3

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectralDash on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:36 am

KrazyDashie wrote:but it was these one special group of planes which were my all time favourite. the "snowbirds".
Not bad. Although I still think that the Blue Angels are the one of the best aerial demonstration squads out there (Even if I never got to see them live).
I'm a die-hard F/A-18 Hornet fan.
...And they kinda remind me of the Wonderbolts. More than a little. :þ

KrazyDashie wrote:Before  really found pony hypnosis, or even start to like MLP, i was already RD.
I'm the opposite, really. Rainbow Dash Grin 
In the same way it helped you to embrace yourself, this journey made me understand that - against what I thought I knew - I was actually so much like Rainbow already.
It's great to know who you are, isn't it? Rainbow Dash Clap 

-Spectral
SpectralDash
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down