Post #70 BIRDS

Go down

Post #70 BIRDS

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Okie dokie! well lets get this started with a bang! *pops party favors* I have no idea why I put birds for the title :3

WELL PONIES! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY! AND THERES NO BETTER WAY TO DO THAT THAN THE 70th POST!!! AM I RIGHT? Well depending on the dumplings id say ive doubled on the decorative side of the post! DONT QUESTION THIS LOGIC! all that i know is that there are two pickles and only one is purple flavored!

OKAY! SO PONIES GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*rings a bell*

ITS MY 6th MONTH DOING HYPNOSIS! AND BEING ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!! give or take 1 day ;3

Ive never been this happy my hole (yes i meant hole) life! And I want to think you ponies for helping meh with that! OHOH, i also 

wanna thank spectra *hugs spectra* He's adorable Laugh Out Loud  what can I say :3 Anyhoof ponies! You ALL have been SOSOSOSOSOSO nice to me!!!!! I just wanna say if you cant take the parrot to the ball, then put is into a circus! Meaning I love you ponies SOOOOOO much!!!!! 

You all are like family to meh.... *tears of joy* And ima gonna point some of you ponies out in a second ;3 trust meh on that Big Grin But first a speach! *takes out a microphone from my hair* Okie dokie ponies! Im good! Ever since I started this, i've been smothered by Love, passion, and Respect. And im really glad you all have shown this to me! I REALLY AM! If you all havent been this nice to meh... i probably wouldnt be the pinkie i am today. And I know ive probably said it alot, BUT, you all are the best!!!!! From the Dashie's to the Rarities, to our bookwormy Twilights! even our fluttershy's and APPLEJACKS!!!!! (even if there arent many Laugh Out Loud ) OHOH! ALSO OUR WONDERBOLTS AND EVEN OUR OWN OC PONIES! Hehe... SO ID LIKE TO SAY IT AGAIN! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST PONIES EVER! you all have givin meh support, fun, and cucumbers! And you all are so special to me! your like my family!!!!!! You ive grown up to my a very fun pink pony thanks to you all!

Now for some special callouts! (if your name isnt called out that doesnt mean you havent done anything for meh) 

Lets start out with the first pony Ive met! He has grown from the Pink to the Blue! Hes been there for all of us Smile  Thank you Krazy! 
Brightstar! Your turn on the wheel of friendship! hehe, youve been there for everypony! and your very special to me! *hugs bright*
SOARIN! your turn! youve been a good friend! and I hope it will last 5ever!
ARYZARD! Where ever you are, i hope you see this! You been very good to meh! as i have been good to you! I hope your happy :3
Cosmic Star, thanks for trusting me! your a sweet filly ;3
Vergil! What a friend you are, am I right! I dont even know what to say! your a great friend! and ill always be there for you!
Raresies! I have 1 word to some up EVERYTHING!!!! STREAMERS!
Ploik, If I ever want a fun time I usually go to you ;3 *jumps on Ploik*
Gromson! *hugs* Thats all i have to do and say!
Elly! You are amazing! Dont change okay!
Snow, dont ever visit Stay-the-buck-away-astan..... okay?
Twilight[Tay] You have been SUCH a great ponies to everypony here! You are awesome!
Celestia ;3 You speaches are wanderful! thank you
AND I CANT FORGET THE GREAT FOXXY CAN I? *hug*

Thats all for now ponies ;3 Love you all! And I hope to be hearing from you REALLY soon! And if any of you need anything ill be there to help!!!!!!!!!!! PINKIE OUT!!!!! *climbs through window*

Last edited by SpectraPony on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Re: Post #70 BIRDS

Post by Bright Star on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:56 pm

*giggles and hugs back* you are /very/ much welcome, Pinkie. I have to thank you too as most of your posts here never fail to make me smile Smile even this one.

I wish you luck on the rest of your journey and here's to another 6 months of happy trails! *holds out a mug of cider*

Your dear friend from Canterlot,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:57 pm

*gasps* YOUR FROM CANTERLOT?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!!!! Thanks Brighty ;3 *hug*

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Tulpa Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grom on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:04 pm

*pulls out set of estrade speakers in tandem with the microphone*
I am happy that you're happy, and probably everypony's happy because of the happiness, isn't that happy? Toungue
Think of the joy when it'll be whole year with ponyhypnosis Wink. That'll need a real party that I'm willing to participate (virtually, unfortunately, but what can I do about that)
When you're nice to somepony, they're nice to you. Think how nice you've been that everypony's so nice to you Toungue
Also, I'm honored to be mentioned here. Don't think I'm worth mentioning, but okay. Toungue

-Grom
Grom
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 60

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Fluttershy/Steadicam
Form: Fluttershy/Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Grom wrote:Also, I'm honored to be mentioned here. Don't think I'm worth mentioning, but okay. 
Hehe Your very nice grom Big Grin Dont think that your not worth anything okay? your a great friend and a fun pony ;3

Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Tulpa Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum