17 Series of misfortunate events

Go down

17 Series of misfortunate events

Post by Hard Knocks on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:14 am

Well this has been a bad few days.

Almost got shot, delayed reaction to it, nightmares, and a strange obsession with becoming a phantom. Strange certainly.
 Oh and I got hit in the head hard enough to knock me out and give me a concussion, which I'm in the hospital waiting for medicine or a treatment for whatever seems to have happened since I can't remember for the life of me. And I'm using this as a way to kill time and keep me awake until I'm told I can sleep without dying out.

And since I need something to actually talk about, I did have a couple memories I need to put out here for a while.

First one is small, just me wandering about in the streets at night. I still had a cracked hoof, it wasn't stinging at all and I had a couple fading bruises and cuts here and there aswell. Nothing really bad, just wear and tear. It was a nice night, really clear so I was enjoying the stars as I walked around to pass time. Oh and I saw a familiar face in one of the windows during my little walk, our very own Bright Star. Sorry to her, but she didn't really stand out at the time, just another filly watching the stars. Still, looking back on it, neat to have seen a face I know now. Kinda funny seeing her as a filly though

Second was a good chunk of my train ride.
I was just spending my time wandering yet again, there was never very much to do in Canterlot. Plus I was actually trying to find the train station ponies kept talking about, always heard about it but I could never find it. Took a bit of tailing but eventually I found somepony who was heading there and followed behind them. Gotta say, it was quite the sight seeing a train for the first time, and from all I knew it traveled world wide, which meant a new adventure for me! Although I of course didn't have a ticket, so kind of difficult getting on the actual thing. So I went with the scoundrel way on and just ran down the tracks a bit and hopped onto the side, and my god was it a rush. Finally leaving that glorious yet incredibly dull city for quite literally anything. Gotta say, the ride itself was really dull. One stop in a place I can't quite place, very polluted looking and modern but not exactly my ideal home. The ride between was find though, kind of hard to hold onto it though. Next stop was a quaint little village with very friendly looking ponies abound. Decided that would be my stop hopped off, and the last thing I remember is some mare asking me about my beaten up look.

Well that was amazingly hard to type, but it kept me up for a couple hours and made the time pass much faster.
Thats all for now,
   Hard Knocks
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 17 Series of misfortunate events

Post by MidnightSky on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:54 am

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry your sharing in the Noggin Knockers club, I am a charter member and it is not pleasant. Just follow your doctor's words - they've gotten so much better about treating them.

MidnightSky
Admin
Admin

Bits : 546

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:37 am

awwwwww! *hugs* Im sorry this stuff is happening to you Knocky!!!!!

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 am

It's kinda interesting you would notice me. I can't say I saw you as well, but then again I was more concentrated on the stars than anything, I guess. I suppose you probably won't see much more of me since you went to Pony Ville and I stuck to being in Canterlot more, but still interesting, nonetheless.

Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 am

Despite the sad undertone. These sounds like some some nice memories.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Knocks on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:44 pm

Star Shard wrote:Despite the sad undertone. These sounds like some some nice memories.
I hope by sad undertone you mean the head thing, because I gotta say both those memories were really nice. One pleasant and peaceful, the other was a delightful little adventure.

Bright Star wrote:It's kinda interesting you would notice me. I can't say I saw you as well, but then again I was more concentrated on the stars than anything, I guess. I suppose you probably won't see much more of me since you went to Pony Ville and I stuck to being in Canterlot more, but still interesting, nonetheless.

Bright Star
Yeah, it was a little odd. Certainly didn't expect to have seen you, even if you did have your face glued to the stars.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Who knows how many times we have missed each other like that.
Star Shard
True self
True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content