Entry #1 - A Long Way From Home

Go down

Entry #1 - A Long Way From Home

Post by Rogue on Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:40 pm

So.
Big announcement is that I'm a Timepony, as you can see from the journal title!
Woohoo!
Yes, it took me a fair amount of time to realize this too. Going through so many changes and this seems to be my eighth so far.
So currently I'm known as Permanent Imprint and have lived up to my name.
Leaving a permanent mark wherever I go. But then again, life's played it's games with me too.

So. On Friday, about thirty-one hours ago from when I posted this entry I was at a formal. A formal is like a prom, for you other beings out there. And for at least three quarters of the time I was outside, in the middle of the field, staring up at the stars. 

I felt so, so, so lonely. I had a few friends and my mum there with me, but I felt so lonely. So I went outside, away from everything and just stood still and looked up at the stars. All I could think of was four things. Three were some very close friends of mine. The other one was home.

I just kept staring and I actually started to cry for a few minutes as I stood out there in the cold, staring up at the stars. My neck started to get sore and I got that annoying pain feeling that you get in your chest when something bad or scary happens. Like someone needed my help and I couldn't be there. Then slowly I just felt so, so, so lonely again.

This was the part where I just started wanting to go home more and more, then we went to the after-party. That was fun.

Had a few drinks. Some whiskey (tastes like crap compared to vodka), bourbon, some chocolate cross alcohol thing and some vodka. Can definitely say bourbon tastes way better than I remembered. 

Anyways, alcohol talk over.

I got a little tipsy after that, giggling randomly and what not. Spoke in a dopey, yet actually quite intelligent way. It was a good experience. A lot of the time me and two of my friends just sat on the swinging couch and watched as drunks slowly came over to us, one after the other. That stuff was hilarious, second best part of the night.

But then again. At then second half of the after-party, I found myself staring at the stars again. With the same emotions and feelings as I did before-hoof. Felt lost, homeless and lonely. And it didn't feel good or warm or anything. Just lost, homeless and lonely.

---Time Gap---

Bleh. I don't know what to say now... fell asleep at the computer again so it should be like Time Gaped or something. Anyways. I'll end this here and now.

Thank you

- Permanent Imprint
Rogue
True self
True self

Bits : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Entry #1 - A Long Way From Home

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:13 pm

awwwww imprint! im sorry you felt lonely! i wish i was here to cuddle! *hugs*

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboww on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:49 am

You can travel through time 0-0 *Looks over at tardis* How could this be!?

I hope you know that all of that is now in the past you will never ever be lonely as long as you have friends here

Tulpamancey achievements:
Rainboww
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 429

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Rainbow Dash
Form: Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content