Apple Cider (4-5)

Go down

Apple Cider (4-5)

Post by AppleBloom on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Had some apple foodstuff today, a tall bottle of apple cider and a fresh red delicious. Not much different, but something about them tasted a little better. Well, the cider felt kinda cheap.

Session 4  Pony ears, AB

Ears came in really strong this time, maybe it was drowsiness or just from reading alot of fanfics, but it was nice. Mane and tail were still weak, felt a bit small, and had a incredible urge for apples

Session 5  Pony ears, AB

Weaker ears, mane and tail were a little stronger. No urge for apples but I did think of the other crusaders.

Which brings up something, I plan to try and make a couple of tulpa using Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle as bases for both. Maybe a Babs one too, not sure yet.
AppleBloom
Applejack
Applejack

Bits : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apple Cider (4-5)

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 pm

It's normally not suggested that you make a tulpa based off of characters, but it may be able to work! I know a few people here who've done it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:06 pm

BAB SEED! BAB SEED! WHAT YOU GONNA DO? YOUR GOT A BULLY ON YOUR TAIL YOU GOTTA HIDE YOU GOTTA..... oh.... didnt mean to type that out loud Wink

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by Bright Star on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:07 pm

I find contradicting evidence that creating a tulpa based on an existing character is a bad idea. Myself having the Mane6, d3rpy, and Scoota100, SweetieBell3 and Click(AB), they all understand that they are not /the/ show characters and if they want to deviate, they are welcome to (hence why the numbers in most their names as they don't want to be confused with the show ponies).

I will recommend though that you start with one tulpa at a time. Suddenly raising more than one at once, especially for new tulpamancers, is hard work. This way, when you are ready for your next tulpa, the first one can help with development of the new tulpa.

I hope this helps, AppleBloom.
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboww on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Tulpas are amazzahhh and epoc you should make one definetly, just renember just like hypnosis it takes time.

Tulpamancey achievements:
Rainboww
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 429

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Rainbow Dash
Form: Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleBloom on Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:58 am

I don't think I worded that right, by basing the tulpa off of them I meant only that. Using them as a bare base so I have a easier start, I really wouldn't care if they change.
AppleBloom
Applejack
Applejack

Bits : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum