22 New schedule

Go down

22 New schedule

Post by Hard Knocks on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:40 am

Well time for me to re arrange my time.

Drawing I'm going to spend more specific time with instead of alot of time while doing other things

Forcing/switching practice I'll be spending more time with

I'll try to meditate every day now, same for self hypnosis

Not going to bother with my personal file anymore, don't need it

Going to practice astral projection/travel any time I can so probably after I get home or when I wake up on free days
 Sub goals here are to achieve it
 Explore my room
 Explore my house
 Bring my tulpa out with me
 Grow until I can get to the ultimate goal of going to Equestria (Probably gonna be a while)

Ok that announcement done, time for a memory!

I was in the Whitetail woods, it was mid summer or so, everything was green and lush. I had alot of feeling as I walked through, guilt about something I can't remember, nostalgia, unfamiliarity, calm, at home, and slightly upset that I was so out of practice. I had grown alot since I was a little filly and headed into Canterlot, so I had trouble prancing around in thicker patches or trees or bushes. Everything else seemed normal enough, I could still remember how to knock down only a couple pieces of ripe fruit and what was safe to eat. Speaking of which I saw alot of new plants, I wasn't sure how to react to most of them so I decided I should find a local expert who knows what everything is, and I also noticed a lack of alot of plants, especially edible ones that I liked. Disappointment at the more limited selection aside, I thought it might be nice to have a picnic. I forgot my pack/cloth at Canterlot. *Facehoofs* Rather mad at that, I used that thing for everything so I'd have to try and get my hooves on another one some time, and with the promise of a picnic gone I settled for eating any edibles I found as I walked. Felt good to be back in that environment even if it was new and I wasn't too adapted to it, but eventually I found a path again and trotted back into Ponyville.

Well guess thats all for now,
   Hard Knocks

P.S. Thank you Bright Star for the banner! Sorry I took so long to put it up, I be derpy.
Hard Knocks
True self
True self

Bits : 903

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Posh-Gypsy
Form: Earth mare-Pegasus mare

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22 New schedule

Post by platinum on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 am

I like the new avatar HK. Also It is good to see that you are trying to get a set of goals to complete.
platinum
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle

Bits : 1624

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Midnight/Dawn/Roseluck
Form: anime girl/wolf girl/Roseluck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 22 New schedule

Post by Rainboww on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:21 pm

*looks at banner* Rainbow Dash Awesome