Hi... sorry.....

Go down

Hi... sorry.....

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Good afternoon! I am a Rainbow Changeling....... reporting for a, hopefully, duty.... I am a powerful spell caster. And the last one of my kind.... I lived before Celestia came to power and then she destroyed my homeland and family in a war. 
//Please dont hate on my oc... I don't tolerate hating bronies very well... Derp \\

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi... sorry.....

Post by Rainboww on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:03 am

FIRST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEAT YOU ALL :p
welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here

Tulpamancey achievements:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We needed a whole document Big Grin
Rainboww
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 429

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Rainbow Dash
Form: Pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 am

Sorry.... just... dont hurt me..... like..... *whimper*

Back to top Go down

Post by Soarin on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Hello, Lemonade. Welcome to the forums. It's wonderful to meet you.

Don't be sorry, you didn't do anything. You also don't have to worry about us hurting you. We're really friendly and just want to be your friends. If there's any questions you have or if you need help with something don't be afraid to ask. We'd love to help you with whatever it is you may need. You can also come chat with us in the IRC if you'd like. I think it would be nice to get to chat with you.

I wish you all the best on your journey here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Soarin
Admin
Admin

Bits : 1197

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Lightning/Ra1nbat/Filly Pie/Applejack/Rarity/Fluttershy/Scoota100/SweetieByt3
Form: Unknown/Bat Pony/Filly Earth Pony/Earth Pony/Unicorn/Pegasus/Filly Pegasus/Filly Unicorn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Well, as long you promise to be a nice Changeling. And aren't mean to Celestia and Luna. 
I see no reason to be mean towards you.

I must note however from a hypnosis point of view. That it is not entirely safe to become a changeling for various reasons. So i hope that you know what you are doing. We have more Changeling's here do. So perhaps you should talk to them a bit.

True self

Bits : 1655

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: Wolf
Form: A wolf. Occasionally a pony

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fillyosopher on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Hello there LemonadeSqueezes!  Welcome to the forum!

I'm Fillyosopher, the resident head of the changeling group.  If you'd like to join it, or join the rainbow dash group, you can do so in the group menus Smile

We are pretty accepting around here, although we don't do as much roleplay as many pony forums.  We tend to focus on finding our inner ponies and coexisting happily with others!  If you think you'd enjoy that sort of atmosphere, I hope you'll stay around.

-Filly
Fillyosopher
Admin
Admin

Bits : 234

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 pm

We, Rainbow Changelings are the ones that created Equestria with our powerful magic.... when Celestia came to power, Celestia said that, she, and her sister Luna created Equestria..... I promise to be nice as long as Celestia doesn't force me back to being Fluttershy or Lemonade Squeezes..... *sighs slightly tearing up* I am on a search for our book..... a book with the most powerful of all spells created.... I was told Twilight had the book.... and we are the only race of ponies that can open the book..... By the way.... I am Prince Lightwing.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Fillyosopher on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:16 pm

I swear I saw a fanfic on this...  has anypony read the story called "Them"
Fillyosopher
Admin
Admin

Bits : 234

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:
Form:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:24 am

new information I received tells me I am doing EVERYTHING wrong.... I might as well keep quite for what I did

Back to top Go down

Post by Shining_Armor on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:06 am

Hello and welcome to the Hypnoponies  group. I  am Shining Armor, Knight Captain of the Canterlot  Guard  and working on protecting everypony under my gaze.  It is nice to meet you.

One thing I would like to point out,  though... Princess  Celestia has never claimed to have founded or created Equestria. Our  legends do,  however state that it was Chancellor Puddinghead, Commander Hurricane  and Princess  Platinum that founded Equestria. So  please do not maliciously slander our beloved Princesses names without period of any supposed wrongdoings... Thank you and I hope you enjoy  your stay.
Shining_Armor
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Bits : 152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:00 am

I'm not sure if it's your name or your increasingly prominent fame which drew me here, but

Welcome!

to the hypnoponies forums!  Yay

Enjoy your stay!
and feel free to admire me too!

"Everyone who tries the FUNOSIS, loves the FUNOSIS." -Moi
TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Bits : 230

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:16 am

its the back story to my oc..... So I might as well throw the oc out the window and get my next one which I really hate using due to the fact that its a friends oc.... Amd he was Kia in Iraq.... That's the other oc I have,,,,, sorry for having a horrible oc.... Sorry.... Please forgive me....... I didn't realize my Rainbow Changeling would cause uproar..... Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Well, the issue here is more about not knowing it was an OC. It is just odd to suddenly learn about a whole new race and back story. Especially if it clashes with the current view of Equestria.

Perhaps you can tell us why you like this OC if it comes to personality traits and such and what you seek out of them. (So not, I want her to be a changeling because they look cool).
If we feel that you are working to a reasonable goal that would improve yourself and the world around you. We could give some advice on what to do.

True self

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Lemonade,

It is not the OC that is at issue, it is the fact that these forums are not intended for role-playing.

Please familiarize yourself with these forums's Mission Statement and Code of Conduct that both may be found here:

http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com/f88-royal-decrees

Because of the nature of the focus of this site, every-being must adhere strictly to these; admins and mods are very active in their commitment to keep these boards safe and healthy for those following the intent for which these forums were created.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:28 pm

I messed up once again.... Sorry its a habit since that's all I was allowed.... I wish I could play Fluttershy..... Its ok I might as well stop replying till I break my RP habit

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:42 pm

Just take the time to think about what we do here. And how it can help you. 
You are currently playing a character. Do you really want to become her?

PS. Please note however that we currently have no hypnosis programs to become a changeling. Let alone one specific to you. And OCs are a lot harder to accomplish for that reason.

PS. Considering your behaviour. Fluttershy may not be the wisest choice. As you already sound quite insecure.
Star Shard
True self
True self

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:53 pm

most of the time I am so shy I cant go outside.... Or talk.... But internet + me is the insecure side of me since I am so scared I mess up and do everything wrong.... I need my oc drawn and I truly want to be my oc....

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shard on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Why dont you tell us about your OC then and why did you picked those traits.

True self

Tulpa Sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:55 pm

LemonadeSqueezes wrote:most of the time I am so shy I cant go outside.... Or talk.... But internet + me is the insecure side of me since I am so scared I mess up and do everything wrong.... I need my oc drawn and I truly want to be my oc....

As per the Code of Conduct, sections 1.b and 1.c, it is strongly recommended that you seek out someone qualified to help you with the issues you have mentioned first, before even considering these guided meditations and these forums.

And only once the qualified health-care individual has approved you specifically to work with these materials should contemplate working with any of these guided meditations and participating on these forums.

Once you have been cleared by your counselor to participate here and to use these guided meditations, I am sure the herd and it's management team will welcome your mature participation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum