Chapter 70 - January 2, 2014 - A day without internet and progress happens!

Go down

Chapter 70 - January 2, 2014 - A day without internet and progress happens!

Post by Bright Star on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:25 am

January 2, 2013

2:30 - 4:00pm

Dubstep Binural - 90 min

Having no internet makes me restless. Since 5:00am this morning, I've lost internet due to parents not paying the bill on time.

(My journal writing skills are getting a bit rusty, I'm having a hard time finding words to type on a whim as I used to do)

Because of my sudden free time I've gained, I had loads of time to play games that I've never seemingly had before. Today I finished Wario Land 3 and Super Mario World. It's a bit refreshing seeing the credits screen of all the hard work those developers put into those games.

Had time to listen to dubstep binural. I ended up with not one, not two, not even four, but more false awakenings than I can remember! I got really frustrating that I think I wake up to all of a sudden go right back into bed where I left off! But still, the one I seem to remember the most was the final one. I wake up, still with my eyes closed in my room. I walk out my door into the hall way while using my hands to guide my way. I noticed that when I did this, the walls seemed to cross paths in front of me (some weird Lucid Dream physics). I stepped on through and into the staircase room. This is when I open my eyes. This time, I'm noticing that when I lucid dream, I feel significantly different, like some type of aurora around me or something. Anyway, I go to open the window and try to fly outside, but for whatever reason the screen was preventing me from doing so. I try to imagine the screen going away, and it does for a short time. But the second I try to rush through the window, the screen comes right back to stop me in my tracks. A bit disappointed, I then walk downstairs to see what's happening. I see my mom and some other guy, much larger and in an orange shirt, doing the dishes in the kitchen. I go and jump onto the guy and glomp him, not even knowing nor caring who he is. This is when the file ended and I woke myself up ;-; (I had to as I had to get to work in a few minutes after that).

I'm staring to wonder though, both times I've successfully lucid dreamt they are both in my house. Wouldn't this be me somewhat doing AP as well? I dunno, just a thought that came in my head while typing this.

Looking to the skies,
Bright Star

Bright Star
Admin
Admin

Bits : 2991

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Click] |Princess Téa| {d3rpy} _Icelight_ =CrystalShy= -p1nkiepie- ~App1eJ~ +Disc0rd+ ?B4bs? ^3pony^ \Little Soarin\
Form: [EarthColt] |AlicornPrincess| {FillyPegasus} _CrystalAlicorn_ -CrystalPegasus- -EarthPony- ~EarthPony~ +StainGlassDraconequus+ ?EarthFilly? ^MiniatureEponaPony^ \ColtPegasus\

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum