The Hypnoswitch File

Go down

The Hypnoswitch File

Post by TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:37 am

The Hypnoswitch File is now available at the user's discretion!

That exciting piece of news said, I'm sure you're probably wondering how the experiment went. If you are, then we have a very interesting report for you!

Well, the answer to your question would be that it was... well... nonconclusive.

You see, the problem was that nobody in the experiment - in all three groups combined - ever experienced EKP. Therefore, statistically, we do not have proof that it works, but experientially, we do have mounting evidence that it does indeed seem to prevent EKP. Because of this, the hypnoswitch file is being released at a use-at-your-own-risk basis, on account of the statistical part.

THAT SAID, the webpage to be used for downloading the said hypnoswitch file is now open for use, so anyone who so desires may experiment with this experimental hypnosis file.

So, without further adieu, here is the file that some of you have been waiting for. The page (all created by Twilight) has all the information you need to know, along with some of the side effects that hypnoswitch users have experienced in the terms of usage box. I would not recommend jumping right into using this file at the get go - it would probably be best for you to consider it first - but nevertheless, here is the link for those of you willing to give it a try:

- DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR HYPNOSWITCH FILE HERE -

And I'd also like to give a big THANK YOU to the volunteers of the hypnoswitch experiment! We couldn't have done it without you! Once again, here is a link to the google spreadsheet which shows everypony who was involved in this experiment, and everypony who made it happen - along with the test results to boot.

Happy hypnosis journeys!
-TRIXIE

"Everyone who tries the FUNOSIS, loves the FUNOSIS." -Moi
TRIXIE/5€Ɽ3ɰɰλB@11
Trixie
Trixie

Bits : 230

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: