Guth's Story

Go down

Guth's Story

Post by DrGuthrie on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 pm

(Disclaimer: These will be long so you do not have to read it all it is just sort of letting you know who I am, how I am, and how I got here) Alright I am just going to jump right into this so if you have no idea what I am doing go check the Introduction sorry. 

So one day my Mommy and Daddy met got married and had me little Tyler Guthrie the quietest baby in the world (They actually thought I might have had some brain damage because I didn't make noise like at all.) Me and my family had two complicated years together. My dad was having job issues with his teacher work at a College and eventually was fired. So let's just say tensions built fast and when I was two my Mom and Dad decided there was nothing there and divorced. Sorry if it's depressing but I don't have any memories of my Mom and Dad being together. The reason I included this is because the fact it brought scared me as long as I can remember, I was scared that someone could just stop loving someone and I didn't want that to happen to me. The first thing I did was started looking for what made people love each other (I was around 5 at this time.) I eventually came to the idea from watching my parents interact with friends and such that people loved other people who were loud, exciting, and funny. Me being my sort of quite timid self realized I wasn't that at all so I came up with a plan I decided I was going to make myself be like those lovable people.
    That is when I started jumping at every chance to make people believe I was a super exciting person. So through the years I played a very convincing act doing things like joining theatre when I was 8. I convinced everyone that I was a super extravert and I convinced myself that I was safe from rejection then 5th grade came. When I was 10 I became a huge bully victim and when I say bully I really mean bullies. I was abused mentally and physically by almost the entire school sorry getting depressing again. It got so bad even the friends I had stopped being my friends because they were scared they would be bullied as bad as me and it isn't there fault and I forgive them. 
     I felt horrible I didn't want to do anything and I was contemplating on suicide and almost went through with it I am happy I wimped out though. So were I stood I was broken physically and mentally but I was to ignorant to give up my fun guy act and told myself I had to just try harder when if I just gave up it would have saved me a lot of problems later on. Sorry about ending this part on such a sad note but to prevent this being to long I am going to continue this in my next post. So 
TO BE CONTINUED...
 Cat Face

Last edited by DrGuthrie on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 229

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guth's Story

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:27 pm

Well, its super nice to meet you! *hugs* i hope we can help you :3

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome and the "hug" it is nice to see a community with so many kind spirits.

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Of course! kindness is important here Smile  Oh im pinkie! can we be friends?

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Um sure

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Entarasu on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:48 am

Sad post, and rough life indeed. I wont speak for everyone here, though I am sure most all will agree, but we are here for you, and take pride in knowing you trust us enough to share such intimate details of your life.

It takes a lot of strength to come forward with details such as these, especially to a new community. I am happy you decided to talk to us all, and I will be here for anything, if you ever wish to talk.

I myself am not a very fun or exciting pony/person, and don't have many ponies who care for an love me, so I know how you felt.

As for the length of the post, don't worry. I love very verbose individuals, and post rather large entries myself, though they are a rather decent time length apart. Check out my journal to see what I mean.

Take care, and keep on living your life.

Be yourself, love and live happily,
~Entarasu
Entarasu

Bits : 194

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrGuthrie on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 am

Oh thank you and don't worry about the sad start it has a happy reading if you read part 2 or Guth's story 11-15 which is in here aye I should just combine them so it is easier to read sorry

Fluttershy
Fluttershy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum