Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #1

Go down

Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #1

Post by Hidden_Palace on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:44 pm

Time:  4:10 AM
Listening to: fluttershy-3.0a-edited
Mood: Bored, Tired.

I remember Going to my bed and listening to the Hypnosis last night as I had nothing better to do, I am working Nightshift at my job this week so I had to stay awake during most of the night....

I remember the first few Experiences as this was the very first time I had finally felt all the changes physically...

The Countdown began...  "5"  I started feeling like I was sinking down into the Mattress.... By 1 Everything was black, and I listened as the Trance Brought me my Transformation, From Hooves to Muzzle, From Tail to Wings, I know at some point The Voice I heard had disappeared... leaving me in what looked like my Own Cottage...  I could see everything....  Including myself in the Mirror.... but it wasn't me... I saw Fluttershy staring back at me... I think I startled myself because upon Realizing what I was seeing I almost dove under the sofa... but I knew it was just me in the Mirror.... it was just a shock to see it so clearly this time... The only sensations that I had trouble with was taste and touch... Taste mainly because I did not attempt to eat anything... and Touch I guess I haven't gotten the Hang of... I have no real sense of touch in my Hooves yet I know how to touch gently but I can't feel the sensation of Angel's Fur as an Example...  I pet Angel but I could not feel Angel's fur on my Hooves at all...  Practice Makes Perfect...

I was also kind of hoping that I might see some company... but at the same time I know that I was experiencing something new... and While I knew where I would've liked to go... the lack of feeling in my Hooves made me Worry, And I haven't gotten the hang of using my wings yet either... I don't want to jinx and hurt myself if I leave the Cottage so Today I'm going to stay and enjoy a little peace and Tranquility with Angel Bunny.

A Little Later I had noticed a clock near the bed...  It was Reading 11:22... The sun was out, I remember there is something That I'll need to do elsewhere....  If you leave me a note, I will Remember for you. Don't Worry.  I promise Wink

"Revert To Normal"  11:22 AM
Awoken Feeling Refreshed, somewhat awake, and Awoken to the sound of The Hypnosis File still on Loop around my Ears.

Fluttershy asked me to leave her a note....  At Least thats What I think I Meant as I was talking to myself while still being Fluttershy herself....
 Fs Grin

Bits : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fluttershy Hypnosis Journal #1

Post by Thunderlane on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey, glad to see it's going well for you.

Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Bits : 99

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Shirai]{Louie}
Form: Kuroko Shirai (A Certain Magical Index), Gangster Luigi Person

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden_Palace on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Aniki wrote:Hey, glad to see it's going well for you.
Thank you ^^
 Yay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dapper[Twily]{Spike} on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Woah, that sounds incredible! Great job :3 (I'm still striving to achieve imposition, or at least some dream where I'm completely a pony Toungue)

True self
True self

Bits : 860

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Gummy]{Twilight}|Derp|
Form: Aligator, Pony, Pony

View user profile http://hypnoponies.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden_Palace on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Twilight[Owly]{Spike} wrote:Woah, that sounds incredible! Great job :3 (I'm still striving to achieve imposition, or at least some dream where I'm completely a pony Toungue)

Thank you ^^  For a long time I've been hoping to feel this kind of Experience and I'm still trying to reach that full potential.
There's a lot of things here and in my own Entranced state that I want to know about...  I've seen a few new words pop up I'm not familiar with like "Tulpa"...  Not exactly sure of everything here just yet ^^;....

Either way though for my First Recorded Session with Fluttershy I think We got off on the right foot...  I know she knows I've been trying to reach her...  And I think it's the closest I've ever gotten.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theleech1 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

I remember back around sometime just after I started I had something similar happen but I didn't even really move anything other than my head because I was both kind of afraid of that moving to much end it quicker and I was fairly certain my actual body was moving the same way at the same time and there was someone currently in the room with me.
theleech1
Fluttershy
Fluttershy

Bits : 636

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: pinkiejack
Form: a mix of pinkie pie and applejack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheese Sandwich on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:52 pm

i had a faint memory of sugarcube corner and twilight when i first did a session :\

I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich

Bits : 2958
Location : I travel, my location is anywhere were theres a need for a party!

Tulpa Sheet
Tulpa Name: [Spectra}/-Ne'a-
Form: Ponies

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SpectraPony

Back to top Go down

Post by DangerDash on Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:58 am

Yayayayaya! Glad it worked for you. Smile

Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Bits : 81

Tulpa Sheet